Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says= Whats your pad/rotor combo? BBK's included.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
EBC svt slotted rotors all around with EBC yellow stuff pad and braided stainless lines with standard brake fluid. ive never experienced brake fade.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Mintex 1144 street with OEM rotors on my ZX3, w/ slight improvement over stock. And corresponding shoes in the rear. Sold at BAT, inc. My car is a DD. They are good, w virtually no dust...

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are those 324mm rotors? You running any spacer for caliper clearence? Same wheels I run!!!

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
What caliper is that?

I run Centric High Carbon Steel rotors, power stop pads, and SS brake lines. They feel fantastic best brakes on any car I've owned so far. Better feeling than the stock SVT front brakes with stock ford pads with stock rear drums on my other focus. Though to be fair that one doesn't have abs so you can easily lock them up but they are easily modulated to control lock up, way better than the stock ones with SS lines which were puny.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
More like "I'm in love bo" with those lol such a pretty caliper lol
Yea it is till you price out pads. I looked at Brembo's 328mm kit & then figured out parts prices & went w/ Baer's instead. I was a little slow on getting the Baer's rear kit (discontinued) so I went w/ tce Wilwood kit over svt's.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
So mote be it
8,950 Posts
SVT brakes front/rear with Greenstuff pads, centric solid and ss lines. Best setup i can do without going bbk. Very happy with the stopping and pedal feel, works really well for me

·
Registered
202 Posts
Personally, High carbon Bosch rotors (SVT front/rear rotors) and Raybestos Prof. grade semi-metalic. (my vehicle) Though I would normally install Raybestos Advanced Technology, if available, (both pads and rotors) or Raybestos Prof. grade, (both rotors and pads) Centric High carbon rotors, Bosch ceramic pads, Centric Posi-quiet pads, Wagner Thermo quiet pads.

·
slow
1,734 Posts
Centric rotors with Hawk HP+ pads with stainless lines. Dusty as hell and ridiculous noise until they are up to temp.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cat.. yes they are 324 mm rotors.. standard size for 2003 RS.. and yes on
spacer for calipers.. not much though.
Thats what I figured, great setup.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts