Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My favorite equipment has to be Alpine, Memphis, Infinity, Audio Control, and Infinity. How bout you?

·
Registered
567 Posts
I like Pioneer and Kenwood head units, Rockford Foscate and Infinity speakers

·
Registered
393 Posts
Alpine, audiocontrol, PPI(old school), US amps, JL audio, Focal,stinger, and Rockford

Tim

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I used to have a trio of PPI Sedona amps in a truck and they were some of the best I had ever dealt with.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Is PPI still around? I haven't seen that brand in years.

·
Registered
95 Posts
pioneer for heads and speakers, elemental design for subs, profile (dont laugh) amps, or anything eclipse

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Panasonic, Pioneer, and RF

·
Registered
34 Posts
Depends but for Head units Eclipse or Nakamichi, component speakers Dynaudio or Image Dynamics, amps Zapco, subs alumapro or Image Dynamics, co-axials MB Quart. Signal Processors Audio Control, wiring and interconnects Monster. Far cry from what I'm setting up to go into my car right now which is pretty much Rockford with an old PS907 excelon deck

·
Registered
245 Posts
Alpine, MTX, R/Fosgate, been to long out of the business to keep going. Almost anything seems to sound good nowadays when you put enough money into it (and its your type of music)

OffTopic: Nice signature Infra3sv

·
Registered
393 Posts
Yeah, PPI is still around, but they went to hell when DEI purchased them. All there amps are the same just differant cover, ADS, PPI, Orion, DEI.

Tim

1 - 20 of 26 Posts