Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
i am and have been working on painting my door handles... attempt #2
im sanding them down to primer to repaint. i sprayed to heavy.

and not an exterior work, but a lil interior work. installing the euro bezel and euro hvac and custom wiring in the euro clock and cig lighter light(as you can see all the red wires lol)

·
Registered
30 Posts
don't have any pictures but im going to be installing my borla exhaust, just waiting on the flexpipe. Roush hood scoop and projector headlights w/ hid in the near future.[ffrocks] [wrenchin]

·
anti svt
2,731 Posts
i have a svt rear that has been sitting in the garage for a few months. i need to get it painted, then there is the chutch, light fly, and torsen, umm cams, i think thats it oh ya then a tune

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
I have a room full of "stuff im working on"

Need euro bumper then install

Need $$ to get re-upholstered....

used to have that in my "parts room" now i have my old one sitting in its place...

i also have 4 parts off of someones wrecked focus that need to be touched up, painted and installed....

so my "parts room" is starting to fill up... i need to graduate and get a job already

·
Registered
267 Posts
I'm continuing to install my Power Doors, Clock and LED's

However, the Power doors are a bit difficult, since I am buying each part one at a time... paycheck to paycheck ya know!

The Clock... well I need to have it shipped still (Stock Digital clock, Location still under-wraps for install)

My LED's they are pretty much up and running, I had several pics posted on another forum.

I also changed my Dome light from a single to the single with map lights. (Blue center with clear maps) Got that blue theme ya know! >.<

Working on several other changes, such as fog kit and now fenders... not sure which fenders. Later I will change the Head and Tail lights. Remove or clear the grill lights and I already changed the corners to clear with amber bulbs. (Illegal in cali to have anything but clear)

Other small ideas, no sound and an upgraded alarm system.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I have pic's coming, I just need a day off, or some light... good light... Lol

·
Registered
305 Posts
i just got done with my 3"tail pipe( designed and fab'ed by me)

next im working on a spoiler that is somewhat of a hybrid of the saleen and 09 euro focus style.
i have no pics of this cause its all in my head.
im in the preliminary stage of design so all i have now is cardborad cut into scraps, and with school just starting i will have even less time to devote to this.
though i will post when progress is made...and hopefully with pics.

·
Registered
244 Posts
well i'll throw my mine in here too. svt seats front and back. um enkie gf1's (if i ever sell my rotas)putting on my new suspension frpp springs with kyb agx,and evo spoiler. hopefully all done by april.and then start saving for the baby thats on the way lol.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts