Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm installing Spec-D aftermarket headlight assemblies in my 2004 ZTS Sedan today.

Before picture:

The question: What are these two little bulbs for? See image below, circled in red.
One is a 194 wedge base, and the other is a standard bayonet base. They are both clear, 5 watts. For wiring they both have just straight wire pig tails that I can tie in on any circuit.

I'm thinking, hook them up as daytime running lights, same as how I intend to hook up the LEDs and Halos?

What do you think? Thanks!

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
You could use them for DRL's or, be creative and use amber bulbs to make them turn signals or, one as a marker light and the other as the turn signal.

Just ideas brother.

·
Meh.
10,587 Posts
Yup, you can use them for whatever you like. Personally, I'd hook them up as turn signals and get a Euro grill for a cleaner front end look.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup, you can use them for whatever you like. Personally, I'd hook them up as turn signals and get a Euro grill for a cleaner front end look.
I like this idea - I hooked them up as turn signals...

Where's a good place to get a Euro-style grill? It would be nice to get rid of those center amber lights...

·
Meh.
10,587 Posts
The BST section on this forum or Focaljet. You can also get them directly from Europe through eBay.com/uk.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts