Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, what are these and is there any possible way i could ever make them fit on my car? thank you. SPACE

·
Registered
936 Posts
Its basically a hubcap, to fit on a 16" steel wheel. If you have 16" steel wheels, then I don't see why it wouldn't fit. Basically to me, they look a lot like the factory 16s that came on my ZX3.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool, i appreciate it. i have my stockers on there so i'm not sure how that would work but i just thought they looked kind cool and i'd see if it was even worth checking out. i mean, if my wheel is just your basic stock wheel and as far as i know none of it comes off.... so, does it just slide over it or something or is it for the "steelies". Steelies are thr black ones right, look like giant spares? has to be for those... i wish i could find a pic of them on a fofo...

·
Registered
936 Posts
Hubcaps (wheel covers) pretty much will only mount up to a bare bones steel rim. The stockers on my ZX3 look pretty close to those ... you might try looking around for some of them used.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
you could get a used set of the actual wheels from a salvage yard for cheap i would imagine. prolly about the same price as a set of those caps would cost new from ford. plus you would have aluminum wheels, and not steel ones with plastic caps.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you could get a used set of the actual wheels from a salvage yard for cheap i would imagine. prolly about the same price as a set of those caps would cost new from ford. plus you would have aluminum wheels, and not steel ones with plastic caps.
um, your talking about wheels that look like those caps but are alloys right? That would be cool... but these are for the European focus, sooo... that means that even if i could find alloys like that and get them shipped from the old UK, they still wouldn't fit because aren't the euro focis 5 lug and ours are four?

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^^^ i just don't think they have the same look as the euros. The others are modern and sleek looking. Idk.

·
Registered
459 Posts
There is nothing modern or sleek about a hub cap, unless you mean those plastic spinner ones at WalMart. I had a set of those on my old Metro...it was bangin. My car had the monster motor, too. The 1.3L 4 cyl. yyyeeeeaaaahhhhh bbooyyyyyy!!!

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i no longer care... thank you for the help... thread over.... fin.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts

i was talking about these american focus wheels.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts