Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For my own knowledge can some one tell me what the three plug harness goes to? It is located behind the passenger front kick panel, on an 03 focus. Any info would help. thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Push button thing

Thats tthe inertia switch for fuel pump. In case of impact, or strong jolt, the button should pop up, stopping the fuel pump from running. Push button down to be able to drive away, if damage is not to bad.[8]

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
That's just a power distribution box. Now if you want exactly what that controls I can look for you tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
If you unplug the 2 plugs there the black box pops out by pressing the top middle down and pulling the box down and out.

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Yea if its not to much. I want to know what the power goes to.
GL. Your asking this because you want to know where each wire goes? -without any reason (??) other than your curious about where each of those wires go because you looked at them?

Can I also help? Would you like a full colored functional wire diagram of each circuit and system involved in those connection points and/or a description of what each wire does?

I bought my official Ford Wire Diagram book on ebay for cheap (15 bucks including shipping). If you want great detail of each wire, each connector, each system, you might want to look into buying something similar.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GL. Your asking this because you want to know where each wire goes? -without any reason (??) other than your curious about where each of those wires go because you looked at them?

Can I also help? Would you like a full colored functional wire diagram of each circuit and system involved in those connection points and/or a description of what each wire does?

I bought my official Ford Wire Diagram book on ebay for cheap (15 bucks including shipping). If you want great detail of each wire, each connector, each system, you might want to look into buying something similar.
Yea i was cleaning behind the kick panel and i just wanted to know out of curiosity what those things were. Better to know and not need to, than to need to and not know. So whats the name of the book? I will look into this.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts