Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry guys, I am a little late on this one. I did not even think to check this forum. I live in Pittsburg, KS. I am about 2 hours away from KC and Springfield. I am about the same from Whic. I guess. never been there. I am so glad that I am not the only one from this area. There are only 3 modded foci here.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Dude, Wichita is closer to you than K.C. You've never been here. It's directly west of you. Honestly, I can't blame you for going to K.C. over Wichita though.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Cute dog! We have a couple of non formal meets here at different locations, but it's not all Foci. I have never been because it seems like a ricer seen and my car isn't all doped up. I have mostly performance mods so far. I don't know any Foci owners here, though I see a few that are modded up so if you get in town for some reason, let me know.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yeah I see a few here in KC, but I guess none of them are on the forum here. The ones I have tried to talk to haven't been that great anyways. The ones I have seen and have tried to talk to, they have been really stuck up.

·
Registered
56 Posts
That sucks! I guess the fewer we have to meet, the less cool ones we get. All a numbers game. I had a Supra and tried to talk to a guy at a gas station once that pulled next to me. His was pretty modded and he looked at me and actually said " You think cause we drive the same cars that I'd want to talk to you?". Some people I guess. Maybe I look like a weirdo, I dunno.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts