Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought massive adjustable rear camber arms and I installed one of them wrong.
I threaded the rod end out too much when installing it and so it was barely inside the arm.
As I was driving to the alignment shop, I was pulling into a gas station and thunk,
the rod end had popped out of the arm and it stripped the threads on both the rod end and the arm.
I had to call someone to bring me tools and the stock arm and I installed
the stock arm right there in the parking lot.

Then I headed home and got on FF and sent Karl a PM telling about the situation.
He told me "Send it back to us, we will retap the arm (if possible) and throw
you a new rod end on the house"

How awesome is that! So for my mistake all I had to pay for was shipping it back to him.

I got it back in the mail today and it was as good as new.
They rethreaded the arm and gave me a brand new rod end!
I installed it today, and I'll be taking it to get it aligned tomorrow.
I made sure to thread it the proper distance this time.

I just wanted to say Thanks to Karl and Massive Speed!
What a first class company that really takes good care of their customers! Once again, Karl has proven to be THE MAN! [thumb]

·
Registered
9 Posts
I bought a new foglight bulbs off them an the didnt have the ones i wanted so they sent me two sets from another company for the same price (along with some stickers) Love massive just ordered some new wires from them. An i love the fast shipping up here to Canada.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I bought massive adjustable rear camber arms and I installed one of them wrong.
I threaded the rod end out too much when installing it and so it was barely inside the arm.
As I was driving to the alignment shop, I was pulling into a gas station and thunk,
the rod end had popped out of the arm and it stripped the threads on both the rod end and the arm.
I had to call someone to bring me tools and the stock arm and I installed
the stock arm right there in the parking lot.

Then I headed home and got on FF and sent Karl a PM telling about the situation.
He told me "Send it back to us, we will retap the arm (if possible) and throw
you a new rod end on the house"

How awesome is that! So for my mistake all I had to pay for was shipping it back to him.

I got it back in the mail today and it was as good as new.
They rethreaded the arm and gave me a brand new rod end!
I installed it today, and I'll be taking it to get it aligned tomorrow.
I made sure to thread it the proper distance this time.

I just wanted to say Thanks to Karl and Massive Speed!
What a first class company that really takes good care of their customers! Once again, Karl has proven to be THE MAN! [thumb]
I was thinking about ordering them with the toe arms. How do you like them?

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very high quality parts!!!
I have yet to drive with them properly adjusted, so I don't have much to go off of yet.
Definitely worth it if you care about being able to adjust your camber properly.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Got my alignment yesterday and they said I had the best suspension setup they've ever aligned.
It was so simple for them they only charged me $60 instead of the usual $100!

·
FocusFest Event Team
2,362 Posts
good deal! glad you got it taken care of. I'm assuming you went down to Revline? My camber and toe arms should be delivered today and I'll try to put them on within a few days. Can't wait to see them and use them.

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
good deal! glad you got it taken care of. I'm assuming you went down to Revline? My camber and toe arms should be delivered today and I'll try to put them on within a few days. Can't wait to see them and use them.
Revline did my tC setup and didn't charge me that much for install and alignment

badass place

I have a parts list of stuff I'm getting from massive
can't wait!!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts