Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car club is hosting a show in Warrensburg, MO on the 26th of August. I thought i would post it up to see how many of you would be interested in attending. If you are interested, pm me or email our club prez at [email protected] . Thanks.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Bump for more people interested. Me and focusfreak03 represent the Focus in our car club. We would love for a bunch of focus owners to be at our car show.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump. this is going to be an awesome show and i would love for a bunch of the local foci to come out and rep. it's going to be way bigger than the one last year. we are expecting about 100-150 cars at the least and i would love to see some done up foci.

the show website is www.midwestslamfest.com you can preregister on the site if you don't want to have to pay full price at the gate.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the deadline for pre-reg is july 1st so if you want to come and not pay full price then you need to get the form filled out by next friday

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i need some feedback so i can get a rough estimate of how many will possibly be coming

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i'll be out of town as well getting eye surgery but my buddy loudfocus01^^aka Jed will be at the show.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts