Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
hey thompsonian, there's a kid here who is my age and apparently has a car exactly like mine. i'm trying to uncover his identity. that'll make like three of use from p-burg.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Hi, I'm from WV. Eastern panhandle. Damn you all! I never have any modded Foci close by me! Why do you all gotta be so far away...hehe
Oh, hi Drew. Weren't you the one over there trying to get a meet set up in Morgantown or something??

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
No there wasn't. There are a couple of us trying to get a meet set up in western maryland (hopefully). Maybe we'll have a little more luck.[:D]

·
Registered
12 Posts
im from wv also.
Im from greenbrier county but my dad lives in harrison i would be up for a meet.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Hey Drew, have you read the WV Meet thread yet? We are planning a meet next Saturday (10/4). Go post there if your interested. You too, HKS_focus. We've already got 6 people goin' (so far).

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I still don't see why West Virginia is still in the Great Lakes Forum.
We are not in the Great Lakes region.
I was thinking about another meet but this time just West Virginians....

·
Mtn. Dew
7,223 Posts
Lets have a meet whenever the first snow of the year falls. We can all put our snow chains on, then meet up in some empty field. We'll take off the chains and do donuts!!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
word...i sure wish the foci were all wheel drive...we could put on some dirt tires and go rallying...that would be a kick ass time...

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Lil_RedZX3 said:
Lets have a meet whenever the first snow of the year falls. We can all put our snow chains on, then meet up in some empty field. We'll take off the chains and do donuts!!!!!
[paranoid] Whaaaaaa?????
You so craaaaaaaaaazy[:p]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts