Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
im on tst too, but i dont go one there often. what day of the week is the exton meet, and is it weekly? i might try to visit my friends at wcu, so maybe ill plan on going whenever this meet is, so i can get to it.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
im on tst too, but i dont go one there often. what day of the week is the exton meet, and is it weekly? i might try to visit my friends at wcu, so maybe ill plan on going whenever this meet is, so i can get to it.
actually there is a meet every tuesday and thursday...at the bk on high street...at 9...u should come...its a very nice turn out

·
Registered
536 Posts
yeah, ill hafta try and make it to one on a thursday sometime. i might be down at west chester thursday the 16th, so maybe ill be able to make it then. ill keep yous updated if im goin or not for sure

im on tst. but it seems unless u have a suby or something boosted ur like an outcast
yeah i feel that way too. i usually only go on there to see the cars for sale, and some local get-togethers

·
Registered
197 Posts
I live in Devon, PA bout 20 min from West Chester. If you're ever by Bridge St. and Rt 30 in Berwyn you'll usually see my car parked out front of the fire house. I'm a volunteer ff there. let me know if ppl wanna hang out sometime. Always up to meet other fofo owners

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.