·
Registered
0 Posts
HaveBlue83 aka Brinton is in West Chester

Then you got Ecko200X and MattyKrackSVT in the Northern DE area. [thumb]

·
Registered
536 Posts
hopefully next fall ill be in that area. i wanna transfer, and wcu is my top choice right now

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i guess ill keep a look out...bc west Chester is a huge...car area...but not have notcied to many foci out hear with me...

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
im like 15 min away but never really in that area unless i go to gay street haha

·
Registered
158 Posts
i live in the west chester area.....we should get something going, my car goes in the shop on monday...but I usually go to the exton meet on (tristatetuners.com) fridays, some nice cars, people and turnout

·
Registered
158 Posts
yea i rember meeting you at the sams club meet....you and others should come to the exton meet on fridays, when the weather is good....ill prob be out next week with the focus

·
Registered
536 Posts
im on tst too, but i dont go one there often. what day of the week is the exton meet, and is it weekly? i might try to visit my friends at wcu, so maybe ill plan on going whenever this meet is, so i can get to it.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im on tst too, but i dont go one there often. what day of the week is the exton meet, and is it weekly? i might try to visit my friends at wcu, so maybe ill plan on going whenever this meet is, so i can get to it.
actually there is a meet every tuesday and thursday...at the bk on high street...at 9...u should come...its a very nice turn out

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
im on tst. but it seems unless u have a suby or something boosted ur like an outcast

·
Registered
536 Posts
yeah, ill hafta try and make it to one on a thursday sometime. i might be down at west chester thursday the 16th, so maybe ill be able to make it then. ill keep yous updated if im goin or not for sure

im on tst. but it seems unless u have a suby or something boosted ur like an outcast
yeah i feel that way too. i usually only go on there to see the cars for sale, and some local get-togethers

·
Registered
0 Posts
When's the next BIG sonic meet again? That one in Ephrata was awesome, for a tuner cruise in to bring 400+ cars is nuts.

·
Registered
158 Posts
im getting the focus back today, so i ll be heading out to the bromall tst meet then the westchester meet on tuesday.....im bringing my camera to both so come on out and we'll get some nice pics

·
Registered
197 Posts
I live in Devon, PA bout 20 min from West Chester. If you're ever by Bridge St. and Rt 30 in Berwyn you'll usually see my car parked out front of the fire house. I'm a volunteer ff there. let me know if ppl wanna hang out sometime. Always up to meet other fofo owners

1 - 20 of 23 Posts