3.5 dp
3.5 exhaust
manifold
intercooler piping

im buying either a t04 or a t3/t4 60 trim/.83 ar housing

tial 44 mm wastegate
tial bov

80lb inj

now i told you that to tell you that i will be running 30 psi everyonce in a while and need an intercooler to hold that kind of boost i can buy a core have end tanks welded on w/e

my question is were should i buy it from?

·
Registered
773 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
will never buy anything from him! sorry

i am getting all the fab done for the crank off my bike and thats because he wont take money!

toms stuff is over priced and over hyped imo ( sorry tom dont have a problem w/ you just ho wi feel)

why spend 1100 on an intercooler kit when you can have one fabed up for 500?? ( cost of intercooler/tbolts and cupplers)

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
ebay ones work fine.

or if you want a good intercooler. hit up buschur racing.

or even get a precision intercooler they have a few different sizes and they're pretty cheap. for piping checkout http://store.racing-solutions.org/

look at the sponsors on honda-tech. you can piece together a turbo kit with high quality shit for 3500 easily. and thats including tuning and good electronics as long as you dont mind a bit of cutting and welding. i have a list i made. probably was good for 250 whp on stock internals if you're running 10-12 psi.

·
Boost?
2,378 Posts
a little overkill?! 80lb injectors with 3.5 inch exhaust, youll never need either of those.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts