Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey were is everyone in DFW around we all need to meet up some were someday of the week like once a week or once a month or something who is all in?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Well I'm in Mesquite and I believe theres a couple other guys here. I know they were having some g2g at Sonic on Beltline & 30 But its been a minute since I heard any of that. I haven't actually met up with anyone in aquite a while. I'd like to head out to Redline and have some fun out there. I haven't been to the track since I sold my Predator.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well Im going to LIttle road tomorrow nite from 10 to 11:45 we all need to find a place to go

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Little Road is called litte road becasue it is litteraly a little ass road liek 1 mile long well on friday nites and saterday nites from 10 till when ever at sonic and panda express people met up and do want ever its off of I 20 in arlington there are f bodies there a couple of bikes show up not alot of ricers sometimes its big and sometimes its not so big like 8 people but its fun and its been going on for like 7 years now and not alot of cop trouble they mostly sit and wait for you to peel out of the parking lot and some people race the guy with the hotwheels truck is up there. ANything i missed ? I g2g pick someone up real fast so ill be back in like 20

·
Registered
891 Posts
well a few of us hang out at the RKC meet in Frisco. There has been 600+ cars there. There is info around here.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats cool were is it how many people show up i dont want to be around a hole buch of people that will show off and mess things up for everyone else no affence but thats happened before

·
Registered
891 Posts
this meet has gone on for a while now. We have security there plus FPD comes out. It is over all saft to come to.

·
Registered
12 Posts
sup, i drive a 2003 zx3 black with 18" motegi rims (silver) i sometimes go to kennedale speed way right there by 287 and I-20...heard of it holla back

1 - 14 of 14 Posts