Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get this guage set, but i cant find it, i want this one and no other, anyone know were to get it???? I know how to do the blue mod and i like the colors......

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
those look like ebays, the blue thing is on the JWardel sight, ive got it somwhere if none beats me to it

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
these are the ones on ebay an dthe speed hut looks different, if you look at the pic i posted, they are almost identical to the stock ones with a different color, no glow like the eaby ones...i like the other ones, they look better....im weird...

·
Mr. Wizard
937 Posts
the one you are showing, the first picture is a do it yourself mod...it isn't a new thing...you take the dash apart and you cover the lights with transparent blue tape and red tape and that is the end result, I think there is a how-to about this on myfordfocus.com

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
what the before pic is stock the after is blue and red, he changed the little lcd to match the blue....thay are the same...look how the red is like above the numers on the tac and the mph . and its at the e on the gas guage and the and at the top of the tempo guage as well.....and in the middle were the three circles should be is an arrown in the middle pointing up which is on both...

i wish i could mod mine that would save money......i need that guage!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts