Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went to the track last wed. and ran a 17.207 @ 80.23 with everything in my car
its all stock ex. for a custom short ram

if i took out all my seats and spare how do u think i would run

also if i got a cold air how much better?

its an auto..........[?|]

thnks

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
ur time is about right. Ya a CAI like the VOlant or the Focus Sport u would see gains but not much. U should take the spare out when u go but leave the seats in until ur really getting down there.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Your gains will be small unless you do something drastic like a turbocharger/supercharger/engine swap/gut out the car. For some cheap gains you could get an underdrive pulley kit or exhaust.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah im thinkin about doin that.....but im strippin the car down and runnin the track tonight just to see what the diffrence is.

theres a kid up there that wants to race me hes got a 95 firebird v6 5 speed, last week i guess he ran a 17.7....so who knows maybe it will be a funny race

later

·
Registered
110 Posts
thats a shitty time for a firebird lol. I think of fast when i see firebird. I ran a 16.7 with intake and a catback. Plus some shitty wheel spin.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
haha thats funny, i used to rival my best frineds v6 manual firebird, i see his car runninig alot faster than that, atleast a high 15 or low 16 though

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the kid with the firebird ran a 17.3 but i ran a 17.1 [:D]
my buddy also put nitrious in his s-10 2.2 5 speed 75 shot he only ran a 17.4 or 17.3 cant remember

zts what kinda cat back did u get???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.