Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
and saw a few first gen focus's ZX3's. sedans, wagons, and zzx5's. They havent really been raped yet so if anyone needs anything let me know and ill see if they have it, pick it up for you and ship it out. (a finders fee will be applied) but yeah let me know! Mods, Place this into the section as you want to! not sure where it should go! Also i can take pics of stuff as well!
shoot me a text or something! 703 447 9456
NOTE: The difficulty of the removing the part will also be a factor in how much the finders fee will be! PM me if you need details
LIST:
FocusFreak09: Rocker Panels
FocusedSlayer: 07 Radio face plate
Hal3storm: 05 to 07 door handle surrounds, ac vent surrounds and side glass defrost vents
AvieF: Drivers side fog light bezel

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Are there any rocker panel mouldings aka sideskirts on any of the zx3s?

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think one of them had the black rocker panels! what ill do is ill go next tuesday or thursday with a list of what people want! so ill gather a list then check off on the specific items and come back with a yes or no and a price range.

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
I know some places around me wanted 60 a piece so if they want cheaper maybe like 20 a piece then let me know.

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
Posted via FF Mobile If you don't mind check and see if they have an 07 Sedan that has the piece that goes around the radio. I would like an extra to paint.

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts
I need a stock 05-07 front bumper, and it can be damaged, but shipping wouldn't make it worth it.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i think they had one. but yeah shipping would suck!
Ill update the post with a list.

·
Generic Catchphrase
2,344 Posts
I need misc interior parts. 05 to 07 door handle surrounds, ac vent surrounds and side glass defrost vents. In black if they have them.

·
Registered
14,399 Posts
I've been looking for fog bezels the one on my drivers side is cracked :( have had no luck finding them.

·
Registered
14,399 Posts
yes sir :) both if possible but not necessary :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts