Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As said in thread, I went to Norwalk, Ohio this weekend to for Fun Ford Weekend to do some Drag Racing. Really all I wanted to do was go and see what my car runs with my mods and see some other sweet cars.

My best time at the track was a 15.85 @ 85.32mph with a 2.290 60ft time. My mods are. CFM UDP, CAI, OBX 4-2-1 race header, SCT X-CAL1 (by Wayne from Hyp-Ill Auto, Flippin aueseum.), Screamin Demon Coil Pack with Live Wires, Denso Iridium Spark Plugs, Trubendz 2.5 Flex, And Exhaust with singl Magnaflow Muffeler, Also Have 17x7.5in Chrome Steeda Eurostars with BFG Goodrich Sport tires. NO TACHOMETER , How retarted Ford left out the Tach in the 02 SE 5spd.
Thats my times but this is the real story.

I was in a bracket racing class called Four-Six Frenzy. Only 4 and 6 cylinder powered cars are allowed in. I raced Pauls High Performance V6 monster that runs 11.7's consistently, another focus with all of my mods plus cams cam gears and a gutted hatch, he ran 15.65 ( seems slow) and a hand full of Vortech blown 6cylinder mustangs (all 05 or newer).
I went for fun, so I thought I would get OWNED. To my surprise I actually won the event. I never red-lit and all the other competitors did. It was crazy. THe first run was a BI. The secound run a SCd 6cylinder red-lit against me. Next was the monster from PHP in the finals. He also red-lit, I had a .076 RT but missed 3rd gear so I should have lost, just got lucky. RACK ONE UP FOR THE FOCI CROWD. ANd for FOcus Fanatics. A pic of my Feiance, me, and my car will be in Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords, also will be in a few other mags.

In the end, I had a good time and won some $$$.

WOO HOO I WON MY FIRST TIME AT THE TRACK WITH NO TACH, LOL.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
dude, that's awesome. i was going to go, but saddly enough couldn't get out of work for the weekend. nice job on winning the bracket [thumb]

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
thats awesome dude, good job on spankin the 6 cylinders and such, and representing the focus crowd

1 - 3 of 3 Posts