Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me n my mom n grammy went to take my dads F-250 (v-10) to a ford dealer today, i went to the parts desk and ask if they could get me a the factory wiring harness for a head unit hook up, cuz the old one is junk!, well i asked, told him it went to the ECU, he looked and said it was $600.00 mother ****ing bucks!!!! [?|] he told me to go to salvage yard in get one, ok there is no way that thing is $600.00!!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
what you ppl think about this? sounds a little steep for me, jus for the wiring harness that goes from the ecu to hook up a head unit?

BTW!!, since it is so much, anyone got any ideas how i'll be able to hook up the head unit later in the future cuz some of the wires r spliced

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm either gonna get the Alpine CDA-9813 or the Pioneer DEH-P700MP, cuz im sellin my old alpine n koss now to get money for engine parts, I WANT MORE POWER NOW, then a sound system

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
ALL_MOTOR_ZETEC said:
I'm either gonna get the Alpine CDA-9813 or the Pioneer DEH-P700MP, cuz im sellin my old alpine n koss now to get money for engine parts, I WANT MORE POWER NOW, then a sound system
So you want the wire harness to hookup an aftermarket deck? You can get those at Circuit City, Best Buys for under $20.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no no no, u dont get it, the thing is..the wires on the factory wiring harness, the 3 things that use to plug into the stock one r off cuz sum of the wires were spliced, i tryed takin an aftermarket harness, didnt work

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i dunno how they got spliced, i find that some of them were when i took the stock one out, prolly why one of my back speackers wasnt working or radio came in shitty

·
Registered
966 Posts
well then, the guy at the parts counter would be right. I would try to get one from a junk yard.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts