Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found out yesterday there is a shop about 2 miles from my house with a dynojet so I figured I'd go check it out and see how my car does on that kind of dyno. The shop didn't know the redline on my car and I did not realize they only went to 6200rpms until I had already left the dyno. Either way not bad numbers. Torque went up from the dyno dynamic (to 245 from 226) and I'm sure the hp would have gone up had they gone another 700rpms. Anyway here's my latest dyno!

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
very nice numbers

·
I AM DA FOCI FANATIC
3,715 Posts
Well thats no fun.....

Nice dyno to 6200 though

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks.. yeah next time ill make sure they go to 7000 lol.. after i get the lightweight alt and crank pulley and bsd installed ill dyno it again..

·
Premium Member
6,581 Posts
Definitely a bit rich, but it's better than too lean. ;) Why is the graph so wavy, though? My first thought is the wastegate.

Love the torque line!

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no it depends on how they have their plotting. some are more wavy than others. look at my dyno dynamic dyno and its perfectly smooth. but yeah i kinda want it a little leaner.. get the rest of the hp out of it :)

and yeah torque is awesome. im very happy with it

·
Registered
76 Posts
what type of turbo you running? Nice numbers, but it seems to my ( I may be wrong, if so correct me) opinion that something is restricting your power on top end. How much boost you running?

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Don't feel bad my 326whp dyno was let off at 6500.....still a pretty awesomely flat torque

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what type of turbo you running? Nice numbers, but it seems to my ( I may be wrong, if so correct me) opinion that something is restricting your power on top end. How much boost you running?
GT28R. The base one that comes with the focussport turbo kit. Its at 11psi. i dont think anything is restricting power.. at least i hope not.. lol

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Don't feel bad my 326whp dyno was let off at 6500.....still a pretty awesomely flat torque
haha niiice. when i go back within a month or 2 ill make sure they go to 7000. hope to be making about 255hp and 250tq then. thats with lightweight alternator and crank pulleys and balance shaft delete

·
Registered
76 Posts
like I said, I may be looking at it wrong but nice numbers for 11psi.

·
FoFo Lover.
2,884 Posts
How much did they charge? I'm in Lynchburg and need a roadtrip.

Also, do they do any kind of tuning?

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
its $65 with or without a/f.

and i dont think they tune our cars. if you have an aem ems or something yeah, but not with sct or anything.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
im sure they can. they do basically everything. they specialize in hondas and acuras, but im sure they could work on ford 4cyl

·
Registered
76 Posts
Are you running aftermarket intake mani?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts