Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't really done any mods to my car in awhile, besides the lunchbox UNdelete (I got sick of the sound after 2 years). Not sure what mods to do next, suggestions would be nice!

Anyways, I went for a drive over to Bell-Island and had to snap a few pictures of my car while over there of course... She isn't the cleanest in the pictures, but they still came out good! Let me know what you think. Also, i've been having an issue with my car lately where I get almost half the fuel economy I used to... Not sure what is wrong with the car. New plugs, oil change, and ran a can of sea-foam through her. Still getting a little more than half of what I used to get per tank.

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
Very clean looking car. The only thing I may suggest is blacking out the chrome grill surround and headlights. However, they don't look too bad on a silver car as it. And don't forget about a drop; you can always use moar low. [hihi]

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
Hell if your happy with it I'd leave it. Car looks clean to me.

Maybe some upgraded suspension....sway bars, end links, etc. Don't "slam" it; if its practical for the type of driving and roads you have, lower it a bit to loose the wheel gap. Also, maybe try to find a Silver ST front grill which is color matched, or paint the chrome surround to match. Hell, color match the side mirror covers too! Make it flow all the way!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts