Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Welsh Focus Progressd

10K views 94 replies 36 participants last post by  sjdwales 
#1 · (Edited)
  • EDIT: Little update and PICS (which everyone likes) are on page 5 and 6

ive never made a showroom my my zx3 yet, so i thought il make one today. il start from when i bought it stock in 2007.

then i added mudflaps and my welsh flag decal on the rear windshield...

this mod i didn't want and dont like, this is what happens when i focus meets with a mailbox.

got tint and shaved the rear.

bought some aftermarket headlights then.

than i wanted some after rims, Roush Grey Rims

than lowered the car with eibach suspension kit and got winter rims

then sadly i hit couple potholes that wrecked the front suspesion and bent my winter rim badly.

that meant my new summer wheels have to be installed in this yucky snowy winter...

yeh i bought new roush rims (grey roush rims for sale), got them for a great deal at roush garage sale, i also installed roush door sills too.

over this progress ive also installed focus central long tube header, magnaflow exhaust and CAI.
thanks for looking, and comments r welcome, good or bad.

See less See more
#2 ·
love the progress of your car! it's kind of close to what i have done to my car. i love your car with the painted white rims...looking sexy!

keep up the hard work man!!!

quick question: did you paint those white yourself??!!

#11 ·
thanks everyone for good comments, no i bought the white rims for a steal at Roush. right now i have 2 pairs white and grey. i feel awesome now brad, if u want full resolution i can send u the full size through email.
future mods r to get my jdm lip kit painted and installed (very rare lip kit) and paint side moldings/mirrors. Save a lot for supercharger. and im working on my custom interior dash right now.
what would u guys think of black oem hood on the car?
also whats ur input to make the car look better?
i can't do much to engine since its an auto, it will only change to manual when the tranny brakes

#12 ·
Looks really nice. I would stick with your current hood. I say paint the handles and get a euro grille and black headlights.

#13 ·
il edit the pics, one pic is posted twice, its supposed to show aftermarket headlights. euro grille is a must, the lower one is euro, brought it over with me this summer from Wales. what a hassle.lol

its fixed, aftermarket headlights i have now r these...

but the light they give out r horrible, im thinking of buying my friend's broken headlights off him, he has euro headlights with eyebrows. one has cracked plastic screen part.

#15 ·
Color match the mirror caps, and the black bump guards on the sides. Your car Makes me want to have my EAPs powder coated white before I get tires for them.

#18 ·
just send my ur email addy. i should steal Tasha's euro grille,st170 headlights and her hood when shes not looking.lol (im joking Tasha, i wouldn't do that to u)

and no more of a drop on this car, once the new rear subframe goes in im not touching my suspension again, ever.lol

#30 ·
mine i bought for a steal, $250 new. it was a one time weekend thing. tasha i now the other mods, but im keeping my gob shut from now.lol

so now i get interest in my grey roush rims once someone sees what the white wheels look like on my car.lol they r basically sold now. il let everyone know by weekend if they r not sold

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.