Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im having a hard time finding a exhaust in my price range, PLENTY for the ZX3 but i have a sedan so my question is...will the zx3 exhaust fit on my sedan?

·
Registered
958 Posts
what model sedan do u have? does it have a zetec or an spi?

·
Registered
958 Posts
i thought i had an answer for u but i've run into some conflicting information...my gut says yes, but i'm going to wait until someone that knows 100% comes along...in the meantime...BUMP!

·
Registered
8,262 Posts
From my understanding, as long as the engine is the same the exhausts fit hatchback and sedan but not wagon (wagons require an extra foot or so of pipe to be welded in.)

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
SkaAddict said:
From my understanding, as long as the engine is the same the exhausts fit hatchback and sedan but not wagon (wagons require an extra foot or so of pipe to be welded in.)
same for sedan. just grad a foot of stainless pipe the same size of you exhaust and bring it to an exhaust shop to put in the rear section. you just need the tip extended

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
I actually bought a ZX5 exhaust, i think(it's been nearly 3years) and the tip sits perfectly underneath the bumper.

·
Registered
789 Posts
the sedan is longer than the zx3 but is about the same as the zx5. the top part of the exhaust for a zx3 would fit but it would be too short. an exhaust for a zx5 should work

1 - 9 of 9 Posts