1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
511 Posts
Looks nice, but arent those pics from before? What happened, they got lost?

·
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hotfocus said:
This one looks great.
thanks a lot hotfocus!! Yah I liked that one also...what pissed me off though is I cut part of the front grille off.....ewww I was pissed...it was so bright, although u really couldn't tell in the pics, that I couldn't see my miniscreen as to which pic came out good, but I liked that one and arg I cut the front off.....hehe whoaismyflow...the new pics that are brighter are on page 3...there the first couple...the black zx5 is cowsgomoo (dereks) ...and Joe thanks for the props also :) kinda funny cause I think I remember that name from somewhere??? oh well...anyways thanks again for all the props...whenever the hell I get my new tailights in (and this time they better fit or omg I'll be soooo pissed) I'll take pics again...I also finally got my lazy a$$ around to tinting the sidemarkers...they looked bad so I did it again, this time they look alright...I'm still gonna buy new ones but since they don't look that bad I might hold off until next summer...who knows!!! Thanks again!
-Joe

·
Registered
205 Posts
I've got the same car but it doesn't look as good as yours does [bigcry]

Oh, well. One day the lottery gods will shine upon my poor soul and I will have a cool ZX3, too!

Seriously-- the car looks great. Keep up the great work!

·
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hahahha :) thanks a lot chameli74!!! Hey one day it'll look great I tell yah! :) Just get some tints and it'll look badass already :)
-Joe
PS: I don't got a lot of cash...just had 1g saved up for rims and tires and 90 bucks for tints...I am FAR from rich :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts