Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Traded In My SVT Today[bawling] For A 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Its Nice And Fully

Loaded And It's 4X4 So I Can Have Some Off Road Fun In It But It Won't Be Close To The Fun

I Had In My SVT But Family Comes First And Let Me Tell You It Was A Hard Decison And I'll Miss

The Foci As A Matter Of Fact I Already Miss It [bigcry]But We Just Had A Baby Two Weeks Ago

[woot] And We Needed A Bigger Vehicle So I Had Too Get Rid Of One Of My Toys So I Chose

To Get Rid Of The Focus Instead Of My Baby My 93 Mustang GT Vert Just Wanted To Say Bye

Too You Guys This Is A Fun And Helpful Site I'll Stop By Every Once In Awhile To See What's

New In The SVT World Keep Up The Great Work I'll Be Posting A Few Parts For Sale In A Week

Or So But I Can Tell You You Guy's Now

1) K&N Air Charger SRI $100 W/Hardware And Sheild Filter Still Good But Has Rubbing Marks On It

2) FC 65mm TB $100 W/Hardware

3)Steeda STS $50 W/Hardware And Grease

4)FC Billet Antenna $10 Has A Few Scratches

Buyer Pays S&H Will Get Price's When Deal Is Final (Buyer Is Serious)

I Wont Be Back On For About Another Week So If I Don't Answer Don't Think I'm Ignoring You

I'm Just Busy Well It's Time To Say Bye [cheers][wave]

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
You two should have hooked up and traded, lol.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
i wnat the antenna

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
oh and this is like the third svt owner to get rid of his car in like 2 weeks

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Hate you had to get rid of the focus, but family does come first. Hope you enjoy your jeep! Oh, and did you capitalize every first letter of every word in that post? hehe

·
The Librarian
13,116 Posts
MR.SVT2003
^^^Please use the Buy - Sell - Trade forums for posting items for sale.
The "discussion" forums are not meant to be used for that purpose.
Thanks. [;)]

Good luck with the Grand Cherokee. [thumb]

·
Registered
582 Posts
wd40 is cracking the whip on parts for sale !!(<snap>)!! you gotta do what you gotta do brother. i wouldn't give up that 93 GT for the world man, good choice! thats the best of the 5.0's right there! if the jeeps got the hemi, it'll still be pretty fun i bet!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts