Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright well as some of you saw in my original picture post I had a bit of a fender bender with my Saleen. So I just got it back a few days ago and thought it deserved it's fifteen minutes of fame with a photo shoot around the area since it was such a nice day the other day I took it out with my lil brother(also a focus driver '02 Sedan) and we came up with some really good shots. The camera that was used was a Fujifilm A220 with a tripod.

Took these in front of the new bus station that they just built in my hometown of Pottsville, PA(home of Yuengling Lager!!!!)

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
You got some nice shots there. Not a bad car either.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These pictures were taken in other places in my hometown.

---The top of a parking garage that over looks the clock tower at the courthouse in Pottsville---

---These were taken in front of the old Yuengling Mansion that was converted into a pre-school these pictures show more of the carriage house then the mansion due to the foliage---

---And my final set of pictures were taken at a local ford dealership where I found a 2012 Focus Titanium so I jumped on the opportunity---

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well the pictures aren't complete due to the fact I'm waiting on the build number and the n2o decals to arrive from saleen.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Nice!
Bring it down to Reading and get some pics with my ST.....

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,215 Posts
i love me some saleens. Sweet looking pics.

·
Quarter Tank Racer
2,124 Posts
You've got a beautiful hometown.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you kinda stinks that I'm moving out of town for school but UTI is a good reason to move in my opinion not to mention my fiance wanting to move in together.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Hey, I <3 the Saleen Foci.
I saw something that caught my eye, your front bumper and the fenders don't go correctly maybe because of the fender-bender you had or something. Also Saleen stopped producing parts for the Focus how did you get replacements?

Thanks!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the fender flares and bumper never matched before the accident and the bumpers were repaired not replaced.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Its kind of raining now,but if you want to make the drive,I will pm You my number.....

·
Registered
495 Posts
Nice shots but what makes it a Saleen?

I've never heard of a Saleen Focus so is it really just a body kit ?

Sweet color by the way [:)]

·
Rhinoliner!!!
2,577 Posts
nos makes it a saleen. and the 2.3 duratec

·
Rhinoliner!!!
2,577 Posts
lol didnt notice it was an 05+. u did still get nitrous right?

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
So is it just a body kit?
interior is branded by saleen, and its nitrous lines are set for you, gauges, and and some the big duratec.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts