Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and the wife decides we could use a bigger car... traded the focus for 2011 Taurus SHO. Got a great deal and couldnt pass it up. This thing is a beast...

Few pics:

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry to hear man but still a pretty great trade up! Nice lookin car. Especially the interior.
Thanks. Just joined the sho forum so i wont be around here much. Bye everyone. Now if i only knew how to stop email notifications!!!

·
Registered
620 Posts
Thanks. Just joined the sho forum so i wont be around here much. Bye everyone. Now if i only knew how to stop email notifications!!!
I think this should work.

Go to your user CP
Scroll down to subscriber threads > list subscriptions > empty current folder.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Congratulations!
The Taurus is not for sale here! IDK why!
Nice color!
Why did you trade it? I mean you already drive a 2014 and now you drive a 2011?

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
He went from a compact to a full size, FWD to AWD, and 4 cylinder N/A to a turbo 6 Cylinder. I'd say that's mostly why he traded it.

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Eminaga are you selling any of your focus accessories?

·
Registered
78 Posts
What I was looking at prior to purchasing the Slocus, lol. Focus just fit the bill for my needs right now. Congrats though! The SHO is SO much fun. Many, many smiles will be made in that car!

Sub'd for accessories though.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Cool car & it is so fast you wouldn't believe your going that fast.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He went from a compact to a full size, FWD to AWD, and 4 cylinder N/A to a turbo 6 Cylinder. I'd say that's mostly why he traded it.
Yup this plus we needed more room since we have a 15 month old. The convertable car seat was taking up way too much space and we were not confortable.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Eminaga are you selling any of your focus accessories?
I sold them all with the car(just have the tuner which i will probably re-use on this car). The dealer liked the stuff i did to my car and had a younger buyer lined up already. They gave me a lot more than what the trade value is so i was ok with it.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What I was looking at prior to purchasing the Slocus, lol. Focus just fit the bill for my needs right now. Congrats though! The SHO is SO much fun. Many, many smiles will be made in that car!

Sub'd for accessories though.
I will miss the mpgs! On my 2 hour drive home i averaged 27.5mpg driving 72-75, which is not terrible but focus was getting 36-39!

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cool car & it is so fast you wouldn't believe your going that fast.
This is true. Its too quiet inside and you cant tell you are going 60 in a 45 zone lol.

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
That's a first, normally dealers will try to pin any mods against you and try to lower the trade value.

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
This is true. Its too quiet inside and you cant tell you are going 60 in a 45 zone lol.
My Charger was the same way. These big cars just float and make it hard to feel the speed.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's a first, normally dealers will try to pin any mods against you and try to lower the trade value.
Yup i agree. I think its because my car was pretty rare with the options and 5 speed and they had someone who wanted it before we traded.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Yea, I've driven a few of them. Nice color btw.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts