Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not that kind of blowing! Jeesh, get you head outta the gutter! [hihi]

And anyone that says you won't hit the IC are crazy. Mines only been on a few days and I've already scraped it. Sorry, these pictures don't show much, but it's all I got for now.

·
Registered
526 Posts
KentSVT, that is one badass looking focus. Needs tint though.

Pat

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
thats a good looking car.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
exterior looks good, lets see the blower!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I haven't scraped my intercooler yet... its all in the angle and speed you approach things. Nice car by the way, kind of a cousin to mine.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
i wish i had a blower, or anything to make my car faster....and getting blown is great!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone! Once I get it all cleaned up, I'll take some better pictures.
Utah - Yeah, I gotta remember it's down there and slow down when I go thru those dang intersections. Oh yeah, why don't you buy me the same G/FX, wheels and hood and then we can be twins. [hihi]

·
Registered
177 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Couldn't really get a good picture of the blower but here's a shot under the hood.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Man, I've really gotta get my battery moved...Im just having trouble a) Getting off my butt, and B) figuring out how to make it sit over that huge VF Mount.

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
Sweet looking svtf! I can't wait to go FI.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Take your coil cover and shape it around the inlet tube, it makes for a really clean finished look.

Are you running the 8lb or 10lb.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm running the 10lb. I might just have to try that with the coil cover. Did your strut bar help out? I'm thinking about getting one, if they actually help.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts