Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i have some falken 912's on my car right now. tha back are completly bald. soo i need 4 new tires. i have been scopin ebay and have found 2 differnt tires i'm liking. blue streak and Continental's. the blues are like 250 shipped and the conti's are 300 shipped which should i get? 300 bucks is the most i have lol.

·
Registered
401 Posts
i wouldnt buy tires off ebay, look for a good set of toyo's or yokohama's. those falken 912s i had for a while and they wore out sooo fast!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I got about 40 K out of some General Exclaim UHP. I really liked the tire. Not sure where you are located. Did NOT drive these in snow sooo. Maybe not the best choice for all around use. Good luck!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Check out the tirerack...they have a TON of information, test results, comparisons, sizes available, prices. Tirerack.com worthwhile.

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
I know its easier said than done but I wouldn't cheap out on tires. That said, I'd use the Tirerack site for advise and guidance. They test most of their tires so you can compare them side by side for both quality, performance, and cost. Their cheapest tires are often more than adequate for most general road use. Yes you can occasionally find good deals on name brands on Ebay....Blue streak is not one of them. I think I'd buy the Douglas brand from Walmart before those if budget is an issue. At least at Walmart you have a place to return them and bitch if anything goes wrong.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts