Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm John. Part exchanged my lovely white 2011 Fiesta Zetec-S three weeks ago.

Only 13k on the clock (I live near to work), like new. It was a great little motor, but it was time to get something a bit more fun!

Drove away from the dealer in this:

Then I got it cleaned up a bit:

The step up from a 1.6L to a 2L Turbo was... interesting to say the least.

ST-3 with Style Pack and cruise control options. 17.5k on the clock.

First mod was to take off the nasty sticker the previous owner had put on the back window. Got a K&N filter on its way.

Anyway, I've been lurking and poaching info for about a month now, so Im just here to say hi. And to get some info elsewhere on the boards [:)].

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,111 Posts
Looks good. Wish we had some of that Euro styling over here...I bet it was a nice surprise when you stepped on the gas a little.

·
Super Moderator
9,559 Posts
Looks good. Wish we had some of that Euro styling over here...I bet it was a nice surprise when you stepped on the gas a little.
The Focus ST is the same here as it is there, Jeff lol. It is based on the Ford Global Design, meaning that the Focus looks the same here as it would anywhere else in the world. One design equals less cost for Ford overall. The only differences are with the engine availability. As we only get two choices of engines here in the US and Canada while the rest of the world gets 3-4 different types to choose from for the Focus platform.

By the way, welcome to Focus Fanatics, Latchem72!

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,111 Posts
The Focus ST is the same here as it is there, Jeff lol. It is based on the Ford Global Design, meaning that the Focus looks the same here as it would anywhere else in the world. One design equals less cost for Ford overall. The only differences are with the engine availability. As we only get two choices of engines here in the US and Canada while the rest of the world gets 3-4 different types to choose from for the Focus platform.

By the way, welcome to Focus Fanatics, Latchem72!
Duh Don, i knew that haha. I was talking about his previous car that he traded in for the ST. That style isn't over here.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
I really like that fiesta. I like the focus too but I would love to have a 3 door fiesta.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts