Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after 600 miles and 2 weeks of driving on my second new clutch, the grinding has returned from second to third. The shuddering is also making it self more and more prevalent. I think at this point im just hoping the dealer will work with me to get me in something else. As a first buy I am a bit disappointed in this cars transmission. When i got it back it was freakin awesome...both times. I cant keep doing clutch swaps once a year until the warranty stops then they tell me to get lost. Im gonna look into a fusion or an escape. I liked the focus for its sporty appeal. Thats where it ended unfortunately.

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
So after 600 miles and 2 weeks of driving on my second new clutch, the grinding has returned from second to third. The shuddering is also making it self more and more prevalent. I think at this point im just hoping the dealer will work with me to get me in something else. As a first buy I am a bit disappointed in this cars transmission. When i got it back it was freakin awesome...both times. I cant keep doing clutch swaps once a year until the warranty stops then they tell me to get lost. Im gonna look into a fusion or an escape. I liked the focus for its sporty appeal. Thats where it ended unfortunately.
Hi cj15917,

Has this concern been resolved since this post? Please let me know so I can see how to best assist.

Meagan

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well its been resolved in that the car has stopped doing it temporarily just like it has with all the clutches that ive had in this car. Once again i will wait until it is shifting like a miserable piece of crap then visit my dealer. I have 38k miles on this thing and i have had only about 1500 miles of smooth shifting. This crap is getting old.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts