Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Year and a half ago I traded my loaded 05 zx5 in for a '13 F150. It was alright, but I always missed my Focus. So a couple days a ago, I traded the F150 in and got a '14 ST3 without the sunroof and I love this car.

I had to get snow tires, so I bit the bullet and picked up 17x7 wheels and dunlop snow tires (not the prettiest or most performace oriented, but they are for winter so i went for the lower cost options)

Here is mine, and a friends '13 ST2.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Nice!
I am waiting on my ST3. Ordered it start of September, annd about halfway through the wait.
I also had to get snow wheels, I opted for the Ford Racing black painted same design as the ST OE wheels. Gonna be expensive for 18" snow tires, but I figure i have the 18" wheels around for any future things..
I have the 2012 SE Yellow Blaze now with black painted wheels and like it. So the Tangerine scream I ordered should also be good with the black painted 18"s.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice!
I am waiting on my ST3. Ordered it start of September, annd about halfway through the wait.
I also had to get snow wheels, I opted for the Ford Racing black painted same design as the ST OE wheels. Gonna be expensive for 18" snow tires, but I figure i have the 18" wheels around for any future things..
I have the 2012 SE Yellow Blaze now with black painted wheels and like it. So the Tangerine scream I ordered should also be good with the black painted 18"s.
Yellow on black is always a classic excellent choice. I would have preferred a performance blue ST but they only had this black one on the lot and I couldn't wait. The black works though.

Hopefully you get your car soon. The anticipation would be killing me.

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Welcome back to the Fun side....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts