·
MyCarBreaksAlot
8,609 Posts
That's a great color, lucky you.

Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I just got my red '03 ZX3 Sport a little over a week ago, and I was looking around for info on the Zetec engine when Google linked me here. Great to find a group of people who love the Focus this much. Lord knows mine puts a smile on my face every time I drive it...er, unless I'm trying to get up my driveway, that is. Gotta get studs for next winter [ohcrap]

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi everyone, I have lurked around here for a little while, so I decided to introduce myself.

I drive a 2007 Dark Toredore Red focus 4 sedan. It is a daily driver and it has 1 option, AC.. I am interested in some of the things I see on the site here for performance and or mileage increases.

I am in Portland, Or and I am a part time photographer (and you thought cars could be a time/money sink? Heh, try cameras and gear.) So I might be asking if any of you want to shoot your cars out there.(possibly in partial trade??? ) :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have a 2008 ford focus that I just purchased. It is a black SE with a 5-speed manual trans. I traded in a Mustang on it so I am not new to modding, just new to the FWD world, any insight on first moves are appreciated.

I want to immediately do the following

-Short Throw shifter
-Rear Sway bar
-CAI with tune

Any help would be great!! [clap]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, I am from Canada and picked up a new 2007 Focus SE hatch from left over dealer stock last week. Found this iste from a search on google and it looks like a nice site. I also have a 97 Chrysler LHS and a 2003 Mach1. Like the information and the members cars. A lot of you have really spent some time and dollars on them. Modding Rocks! Take care all.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm from PA I've been a part of the forums for a couple months now. I drive a 07 zx4 se. I love it. Nothing is done to it yet but I have plans for the near future. I love this site, everyone's great and I find a lot of answers on here. I'm on the forums all the time. Focus ftw.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hey guys,
2 month old FF and i'm in the market for a few parts one of them is a svt rear wing. Not sure if it's gonna work...maybe someone can let me know. I found this site just suffing...and it's great i spend at least 2 hours here everyday. I bought a 2007 zx3 pretty much stock so not gonna do much to the engine just adding some wheels and lowering springs for now. So if anybody knows if that wing will fit without modification please let me know.

thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
why so long?

Im amazed I havent seen this site b4. I owned a silver 2000 wagon, b4 my present ride, a 2003 Pitch Black ZX3 Zetec. Extactic to now have the info I really need. Plan on a one of a kind build, in and out, but for now am happy with the drive. I have always admired the look of the Focus, and followed passionately their great runs in the WRC. Looking forward to be a Fanatic.

·
Registered
4 Posts

Hi there, My name is Pete also go by PDGUY. I drive a 2002 Black ZX5. I've had it just over a year now and it's got 80k on it. I found this site just seraching for Focus info and decided to join. Great to be a part of this community as what i've read so far is very helpful.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hi everyone, i just joined a couple of days ago, my cousin told me about it, he had a svt focus, and he got me into buying one well turns out i dis, ive had it for a year and have done a couple of small mods, but im planing on going more for styling than performance, im VP in a car club here in miami its called World Fantasy miami, check ous out our page is under construction, its myspace search World Fantasy C.C Miami, FL

well ill be postin

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
hi every one i joined 3 months ago im from arizona small town taylor

loving my focus every morning i live right across the street from

a paint shop in a blue house i am currantly work for my fathers business

water well drilling.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi guys I'm Marty, I just joined the site today but have been researching on here for a couple of weeks. I pick up my 04 infra red SVT on Sat. and I can't wait to give her the test. I look forward to meeting more of you and hopefully see some of you at FocusFest this year!!! [headbang]

·
Registered
22 Posts
Whats up, ya I'm a noob, but whatever i had a ff account before but never got into, but now I'm giving it another try.

I drive a 2003 SVT, Black not much done..Yet

·
Registered
15 Posts
Greetings Fellow (now) Focians,

Just joined this site this week. Works out well, because I just got my first Focus this week. I had owned a Ford Tortoise for the past 12 years, until it decided to poop the bed on me at 130,000 mi. [bigcry] Guess you could say I got my money out of it, but it could be just kismet, given with gas prices the way they are now. Anyway, on to my new 'cus/Foci/Fofo:

'07 ZX4 SE
InfraRED
2.0 D-tec (best part? NO RUBBER BAND TO BREAK [headbang] )
(it's red!)
ATX
PW/PL
Stereo upgrade? (MP3 player, but not multi-disc)
Alloy wheels
(did I mention it's red?)

I've named it "Ed". Yes. Ed the Focus. Ed the Red.

Even though it's an '07, I'm not sure it could be considered a "leftover" being that it was on the used lot, with around 30K on the clock. I'm still waiting for mileage since I'm only on the first full tank.

It's a dream to drive (well d'uh, it's basically new!). I'm not really planning any mods, other than possibly things that will get more miles out of a gallon of fossil squeezin's. I welcome any and all suggestions in that category.

Anyhoo, glad to be a member of the site and a member of the FoCommunity. This looks like a site with a wealth of information and tips for more than just those looking to "tune" their 'Ci.

Hello to me! [thumb]

101 - 120 of 3457 Posts