Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 3462 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
well hey guys! i just got a 05 focus zx3 my parents got it for me and my bro cuz my mom had to drive our 99 sable (it was falling about from the 6 months of poweerdriving i did lol) and she thought it was a rolling death trap. so yea i stumbled onto this website becuase i was looking for window tint for it and came across here :p so yea great info in here so far!

·
Registered
4 Posts

Hey ya'll. Just joined and wanted to stop by and say hi. #2 daughter just bought a new ride for her growing family (they're growing up, not her growing out). [hihi] We bought her 2005 ZX4-ST. Back-up lights did not work and after checking fuses and bulbs found this site and recommendations on b/u switch on transaxle. Have to have someone else check that is more mobile than me.

I have a couple of questions. The latch on the armrest cover is broken [:(!] , any suggestions beyond replacing with another piece of plastic? Also, is the cubbyhole under the CD player where the ashtray would fit? We're smokers, she isn't. Does it just pop out or what? As far as the ashtray, junkyard or possibly dealer? Any info would be appreciated. Dean

·
Banned
3,065 Posts
Good morning to all you newb's.... early risers for this site....LOL

My name's Billy and I can help you with alot of the wiring and electrical ?'s you might have. I specialize mostly in the Audio/Video area.

As far as finding parts for your cars...05's and a 04 should be easy at a junkyard. Dealership prices will always be just that, dealership prices. And BTW I work at 17 different dealerships.
The owner of the SVT should check the threads dedicated to your cars. They're a sorted bunch.....no offense guys.
As far as the 05 cars go... post it up. Find the right spot to drop a new thread and SOMEONE will respond.

Welcome to FF and be sure to check the Focus Fest threads!!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hey, my names chris. I was looking around for a nice car forum for the focus. I just bought a 2008 black ses focus. I love it for my first car.

·
Banned
3,065 Posts
Welcome home then Chris....
You name it and we are either on it or have already done it around here. Post some pics of that 08 you got and show it off a little. If you need a specific ?? answered then try to post it in the right spot, it will get answered faster that way.

I hang out in the interior mods and sedan area's with my passion being audio visual installation, so if you ever need help there feel free to PM me. Look out for the threads on Focus Fest coming up, ticker at the top of this page. Welcome to the largest on line family of Focus owners in the world.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Thanks bro, ill try and do the pix now...and i want to do some inside modding with a system and LEDs in the interior and prob neon headlights, maybe ill shoot by you man thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey everyone!

I'm Chad, and just picked up my first Focus last night.

For years I've been driving Nissan 240's, and have owned 3 of them and have modified them in many different ways. I've had a couple coupes, and one fastback. Done the SR20 swap and have built an all-motor KA once.

So I sold my last 240 and I'm now trying something different. I just picked up a 2002 Infra-Red Focus SVT and so far I'm loving it.

Hope to find out more about these cars and meet some cool intarnet people too.

·
Infidel
3,307 Posts
^^^Welcome! Hey, where are the pics??? WE WANT PICTURES!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey guys. I just picked up an 08 vista blue coupe. it's a good car. I'm just waiting right now for some parts to come out and make my car a little nicer. ;] I found this website through google actually, on the hunt for parts.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yo!! I'm a forever n00b!!

Hi everyone. I've been here for a while but still a n00b!!! Yeah! [headbang]

Dude, I'm such a n00b that it took me months to find where the pcv valve was.

Anyways, I got myself a 2007 Legacy GT limited co'z the the driver door of the focus would not open anymore. I wanted to throw it away. Then my brother had it fixed!. We put in some g009 tires, new brakes and got the broken spring recall fixed and TARNATIONS!! this baby drive sooooo smooth and handles pretty darn well!! although it's a F.O.R.D. I still give it this: [ffrocks]

I actually had was kinda wishing I didn't buy the Legacy. Well, only for a moment, until the turbo kicks in at Sport sharp I blast past 80 mph in a few secs scaring the toupee off some poor snail sunday driver as they catch a glimpse of me with my tongue hanging out cackling with mad glee [unsure] [thumb] [woot] [whip] [cheers]

Anyways, welcome everyone!

·
Banned
3,065 Posts
Glad to have ya....ask away. Try to post in the appropriate forum for your topic...and please post pics of your car, we love pics.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey all.....just picked up an '02 Focus for daily driving duties. Found this site by doing a search and joined up. I'll be looking at the "marketplace" for a set of stock rims. Car has a few issues that i'll have to address so i figured this would be a good place to start. Looking forward to good gas mileage......lol

.....see you on the boards !!

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Welcome to the greatest forum on the planet. No lie. When I first joined I was all like "what a bunch of suckers", and now I'm all like "this is the greatest forum on the planet". And it is. It truly is. PM Tom or Cassa for information on how to obtain your sacrificial robe and Kool-Aid packet, and welcome to the brotherhood brother. FFFTW.

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Hi everyone. I've been here for a while but still a n00b!!! Yeah! [headbang]

Dude, I'm such a n00b that it took me months to find where the pcv valve was.

Anyways, I got myself a 2007 Legacy GT limited co'z the the driver door of the focus would not open anymore. I wanted to throw it away. Then my brother had it fixed!. We put in some g009 tires, new brakes and got the broken spring recall fixed and TARNATIONS!! this baby drive sooooo smooth and handles pretty darn well!! although it's a F.O.R.D. I still give it this: [ffrocks]

I actually had was kinda wishing I didn't buy the Legacy. Well, only for a moment, until the turbo kicks in at Sport sharp I blast past 80 mph in a few secs scaring the toupee off some poor snail sunday driver as they catch a glimpse of me with my tongue hanging out cackling with mad glee [unsure] [thumb] [woot] [whip] [cheers]

Anyways, welcome everyone!
SUBIE GT FTW.... its my next car

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hi everyone. I can't say enough how much I love this website. I bought a 2005 ZX4 SES a few weeks ago, and since finding the "How To" section of this website, I can't leave it alone. The info available on this website is incredible!

·
Banned
3,065 Posts
nice to have ya OCS12!! Welcome. We are the largest ford focus forum ANYWHERE!! You name it we got, if we ain't got it yet it's cause someone is still working on it!!

·
Registered
259 Posts
You're not kidding! I was still going back and forth between a Focus and a Civic until I found this site. The wealth of information on this site made the Focus look like to much fun to pass up.

·
Banned
3,065 Posts
Did you by chance get to see the Sport Tuner Challenge recently on Speed channel? The 08 focus built by focus sport won the overall challenge. Close to 400 whp, and beat out a pretty sick EVO built by Skunk2.

21 - 40 of 3462 Posts