Focus Fanatics Forum banner

3401 - 3420 of 3435 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi everyone,
I joined the forums ages ago when I first purchased my 2002 Sonic Blue SVT. I'm about to sell it and need to get my post count up somewhat to be able to sell it to an enthusiast. Here goes...

·
Registered
1 Posts
03 Focus ZTS
Bought poor car for $350 & gonna take a moment to fix it up. Mechanically, it's sound but interior/exterior issues.
1st car in a while so definitely gonna need help with thoughts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Everyone!

I'm new here to the group but have been around a yellow '12 SE focus for about 6 years now since it is my wife's car. I decided to finally find a forum and join since I will be taking it on as my daily driver and I cant leave anything stock!

I've been normally driving my '98 silverado 1500 as a daily since the day I bought when I turned 16, but I finally will be able to say it is my weekend driver project truck!

My Wife will be upgrading to either a leased Ford Edge or a Used '14 Chevy Equinox that was my dads car.

So why not hold on to the car that is paid off and make it a great daily that's fun and good on gas! Only disappointing part is that its yellow, N/A 2.0L and an automatic. But I will make the best of it!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I drive a 2002 Focus Wagon SE. I found this sight looking to better my focus. The threads have helped me tremendously. Ideas that i didn't even think to consider and much more. I would like to rebuild a ZETEC from the ground up one day down the road.

HELLO EVERYONE

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good morning everyone, I drive a 2003 Ford Focus ZTS, I replaced my drive belt then car generate a P2195 code, PCV valve, and elbow with hose was replaced previously, also timing belt was replaced was replaced before the code, can the CAM timing cause this code to generate? Any idea that can lead me to correct this problem, thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Great to find this place!!!

WOW - - I never thought I could find a site like THIS! Over the years I've been involved in unique sports cars; Triumphs, TVR's, MB 190 SL, Griffith and Mitsu 3000GT. That was when I was younger. My first love is SAILING. I still sail and race 1 meter RC sailboats. My last full sized one was 34' 'FINESSE". Now, since I am too far from the ocean, I'm fascinated by my white 2012 Focus SEL (best looking design of them all). I didn't know it had so many goodies that were undercover. Just had to replace my blown out radio - but just received my replacement Tesla radio with a huge screen that I'm about to install. Just replaced the stearing mechanism and I had the transmission problem that is typical with Focus, but love the car too much to dump it. I'm living just south of Ocala, Florida, and my little 4 cylinder white horse is waiting for me to put in sound deadening and that new radio!
Later, Don [welcome]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Very new SVT owner.

I just bought a '02 Focus SVT about thirteen hours ago. It has some needs, but nothing too tricky. I discovered this site while researching my purchase. Thanks for talking me into an SVT!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Went to go get my wife a car did not like any thing. and then I seen this Focus out to the side I test drove it fell in love with it and never once let her drive it but I had to buy her a new car. I had a Q45 with a V8 rear wheel drive fast. But I love driving this Focus power one thing but when your light and can corner. I can't wait to mod it

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello!

Hello! My name is Si, and I'm new. I've recently bought my first car, an 05 Ford Focus ZX3. I know nothing about cars, but mine came with a K&N air intake and I guess I decided to turn my car into a project car, so I can get more into the car culture, and to learn stuff too, I guess [woot]. I found this site when I was trying to figure out whether an 05 4dr sedan front bumper (also ZX3, I believe) would fit on my hatchback. I still haven't found a clear yes / no answer cuz I am dense af haha. So, if anyone who stumbles upon this knows the answer or the thread please shoot me a reply! Also hoping to meet some new people since I work two jobs and don't really talk to anyone outside of work anymore.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello! Happy to be here. I'm Brett and I'm a Florida based Focus Fanatic. This is my semi stock MK2 S sedan. I've owned it since 2015 and it's been stock up until this spring. I'm slowly modding both appearance and performance and doing as much as my wallet will allow. I love my car and wouldn't trade it for the world. Things I've already done:

Shorty antenna
Fiat 500 license plate bracket
Center console USB charging hub
Bluetooth 5.0 in-car adapter
Ceramic coated
Changed interior from beige to black

More mods to follow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sup! I Drive a 2003 zx5. Got her back in 2004 with only 27 miles on her, now she’s at 167,000. It’s been a great car with minimal issues, and now it’s time to spoil her. So I’m here to find out the best ways of going about that. 👍

·
Registered
5 Posts
Blue hoser focus

what up, im Justin,
i drive a 2004 ford focus zx5. it started as my daily driver and has slowly been turning into a rally project. this is my 4th focus mk1. had a 3 wagons and now this hatch. been following the site for a while looking at other peoples mods to get ideas for my own car. looking for ideas and help.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all, my name is Matthew aka DrkSeid from the twin-island republic of Trinidad & Tobago. I own a Focus Estate 1.6 DPS Dark Mica Stone, interested in really bringing out all of the performance that this vehicle can give.

3401 - 3420 of 3435 Posts