Focus Fanatics Forum banner

321 - 340 of 3456 Posts

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Hey, I'm Ivy. I drive a 2007 Aqua (?) Blue ZX5 SES with luxury package. I'm from Ontario, Canada (one of the few! lol). I found FF by google believe-it-or-not! :)

Good to be a part of the FF community!!
Google has become so Big ... I remember when Yahoo was the number one search engine ... and AskJeeves was still popular.

Welcome to the site, browse around and enjoy the focus community. [welcome]

And welcome to all ... [welcome][cheers]

-Ray-

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey everyone. Just joined after buying my new focus. Love the site. Found FF on google while looking for some accessories. Tons of information stuffed on one site. Perfect

·
King of all blacks!!
2,676 Posts
New 09 Focus SE coupe owner

Hey everyone I'm Marques.

As the title of the thread suggests,I'm a new owner of a 2009 Brilliant Silver Metallic Focus SE coupe. I've racked up 1400 miles on it so far(how I did you will find VERY INTERESTING,LOL) and everytime I drive it to work or a friend's house or to hit up the nightclubs around Boston,this car puts a grin on my face! Best $16K I ever spent!! Looking forward to meeting and chatting with everyone here!

·
Registered
14 Posts
New the Focus side

I'm a Mustang guy from forever. Decided I wanted something different. Still have an '87 Fox body HB for a track toy.

So last week I picked up 2003 Comp Orange SVT EAP. Needs a couple of cosmedic things. Like cleaning up the headlight lenses. Have the build cert on the way so I don't know it's number yet.

It's been a blast to drive so far. The 6 speed is taking some getting used to. The milage is so much better than a built 302.

·
Registered
4 Posts
New owner

Hello!
Just a quick intro.. My name is BJ, just bought a Black 2007 Focus SES Sedan.
Already have plans to add a remote start and in-dash nav system.
Looking forward to talking with you all!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hey I'm Tyler, I've owned my ZX4 for about a year but just recently found this thread. This site has already helped me with the install of a window assembly and what air intake to upgrade to. I'm very happy to be a member.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello everyone,

Name is Tony, I ordered a 2002 SVT Sonic Blue Focus the year they came out. Sold it a few years back and have always been looking for an European Package ZX5. No such luck but as of this memorial day weekend I will be the proud owner of a 2002 CD Silver SE wagon, to which I am wanting to do an SVT conversion on. I will be looking for some insight on a few things and may ask some newbie questions...so please bear with me.

So far this looks to be quite the cool place...so thanks to all of you for the great site and all your input to make it what it is today.

·
Registered
73 Posts
i never officially said hi on this thread so HI!!!
im jordan, own a 06 cd silver ZX5 automatic, and apparently the only person who lives in Myrlte Beach!!!!!! (that i know of)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi,

I just bought a blue 2009 Focus SES sedan with SYNC & sunroof. Stock except for tint.

I like the Focus more than I thought I would. I had been leasing a 2007 Mazda 3s, which I loved, but I couldn't afford a new one and they aren't leasing anything anymore. They wouldn't deal on the buyout too.

Thoughts on my new Focus so far....

Pros:

Styling.

Color (Love that dark blue)

SYNC (Love it!)

Audiophile Audio (I like the text display)

2.0 engine (Fairly fast for a small 4. I think it's the same as the Mazda 3i engine, right?)

Trip computer

Gas mileage (29 MPG Avg so far)

Cons:

Why no ABS?

Why drum brakes in the rear?

"Old skool" head and tail lights. (The 3rd brake light is LED, which is great, but why no spots in the front or LEDs in the back? I'm guessing cost.)

My wife's new Escape has the same audio display, but it includes a compass and outside thermometer, which would be nice to have.

Overall, I'm very happy. Lovin' it!

Glad to be a FocusFanatic member too!

321 - 340 of 3456 Posts