Focus Fanatics Forum banner

301 - 320 of 3457 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Focus owner here for a little over a week now. I received a new job that is 70 miles each way from my domicile so it was time for me to get a commuter car. I researched the Nissan Sentra, Hyundai Elantra, and Ford Focus for about a month. To be honest, the Focus was my 3rd choice until I started to read a little more about them and all the cool shit you can do to them.

I purchased an '08 4dr SES that had about 12k miles on it. I love it.

I found out about this site by just googling for Focus forums.

From what I can decipher so far is that the new body style doesn't have a lot of add-ons out on the market right now i.e. projector HID lights, taillights, etc. I could be wrong about this because I haven't had much of a chance reading some of the threads here. Please point me in the right direction for any '08 SES info I can gather. I did read directions for smoking out my grille, so That could be a project in the very near future.

See y'all on the boards....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey, names Eric.

I have a black 2008 Coupe SE, just tint for now. Terrific cars, not sure what I want to do to it next.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hey, I'm a FF nooby. I drive a 2004 Mazda3. Mods are in the sig. My girlfriend has the focus. It's a great little car. I'm looking for some ideas. I want to get her projector headlights and install HID's. I'm normally on mazda3forums but its fun to get out and on to different forums.

·
Registered
37 Posts
hi

hello everyone my name's jimmy or jc for short and i drive a '00 red zx3, i found this forum while looking for svt parts. im looking forward to meeting others who love there foci as much as me!! [wiggle]

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought my Focus in November... 03 ZTS. It's really been a great car, and I love it! Love the size, and the gas mileage--- we ALWAYS take my car on road trips now. Found the forums when I was needing some help with info on my tires : )

·
Registered
183 Posts
I guess i should say hey again since i'm back...

I had a 03 black SVT focus back in 06 and now i finaly got another. 02 red svt focus with a short ram intake, duel exhaust, bigger throttle body, coilovers and a few other here's and theres.

I'm driving my Focus as my work car, and soon i'll be AutoXing it again. I live to race. trackdays, AutoX, and i've really been tempted to go to drift days.

Glad to back everybody!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Been looking for a decent 2dr hatch, and even though I love the Asian ladies, a Civic Si is a lil to "young" for me. Found a '02 SVT 2dr, silver[:(], 45,xxx miles at a local dealer this weekend, stopped in this am and talked with him, told him he was a lil high on the price, but I am sure we could work something out.

Checking on financing as I type this, so hopefully I will bring her home this week.[burnout]

·
Registered
39 Posts
I just joined this month im real happy i did too im getting great advice on how to mod my 2001 focus zx3 S2. this site has been a great resource for performance parts for me. Im very happy with this site its by far the best focus Enthusiast site out there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
just saying hello,
A friend of mine brought me to this site and thru it helped me figure out what was wrong with my Focus. It turns out it was the ignition coil.
I drive a 2000 Focus, am not crazy about cars but this site looks pretty interesting and am sure i can learn a thing or two.
Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hola!

Hey, I'm Ivy. I drive a 2007 Aqua (?) Blue ZX5 SES with luxury package. I'm from Ontario, Canada (one of the few! lol). I found FF by google believe-it-or-not! :)

Good to be a part of the FF community!!

301 - 320 of 3457 Posts