261 - 280 of 3461 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
right on. what would an S model have?

·
Infidel
3,307 Posts
No power windows, no power locks or keyless entry(fobs), and no power mirrors. A/C would be an option. No ATX available on an "S" model ZX3. No cruise, tilt wheel, alloy wheels, fog lights, or six disc CD player avalable on the "S" model.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm new

I drive a 2007 Pitch Black ST, I bought it last March with 14k on it. I'm looking to beef it up and this site is the best place for ideas. I've got a Steeda CAI installed, Steeda Tri-ax short throw waiting to be put in, richbrook e-brake handle on the way along with a 01 armrestless center console. My car is currently in the shop getting it's first and last bit of warranty work done before I get the stage 2 turbo installed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone,

Been a fan for 3+ years now im on my second focus and loving every bit of it! I'm from the U.K and currently drive st170.

Joe

·
Registered
323 Posts
newb

Hey guys,

Just joined up, saying hello.

Driving an '02 grey focus SE, 75k miles on it and going strong.

Been checking out the forums for the last month or so, decided to join up.

[cool]

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey, im patrick I just joined ff today. I drive a 2001 silver ZX3.

I'am looking for a header, but which one do I need? The shorty or the 4-2-1.
It still has to pass inspection, it's my daily driver.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
I want like to also Welcome all of you new guys ... enjoy the site and don't hesitate to ask questions ... [welcome][race][welcome]

-Ray-

·
Infidel
3,307 Posts

·
love my red focus
1,793 Posts
welcome to the focus world

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'm another FNG

I don't drive a focus because my wife always steals mine...but I do own one

J

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi all,

I've just got into the world of the Focus by purchasing a 2002 1.6 Ghia in silver, it's my first car and have fallen in love. The handling is great and the response from the throttle is very good. I've already started saving for a new ST so it looks like i've been caught for life.

I found this place by searching for "focus forum" in google, everyone here seems a friendly bunch so hopefully I'll be posting a lot more!

·
love my red focus
1,793 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
22 Posts
New Memberc - 08 Vapor SilverSE Sedan 5-speed

Hi All,

I just found this site, although I've had my Focus since June of last year. Modifications include:

3DCarbon body kit
Optilux dual-beam fog/driving lights
HD Spinout 17" Wheels with black/silver spokes
Huskyliner Weatherbeater floor liners

My other vehicles include a 2005 F350 Diesel FX4 and a 1968 Mercury Cougar custom convertible.

I look forward to picking up some good info on this site!

Regards,
Bill

·
Left Lane Warrior
3,946 Posts
Welcome to FF, this is definitely the place to be. Be sure to throw some pics of your ride up in the Showroom.

·
love my red focus
1,793 Posts

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
Hi everybody! I'm mike and i have owned my 2008 silver frost coupe since june. I don't have any mods other than 30% tint all around. I'm currently looking into a suspension kit for my car. I'm looking for about a 1.5 inch drop and heard about a member on here who sells them. Other potential mods may include wheels and a steeda sri.

·
love my red focus
1,793 Posts

261 - 280 of 3461 Posts