Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2161 - 2180 of 3457 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
the new guy

just got my 2012 Focus about 3 months ago. used but that's ok for me. slowly trying to make it mine. also own a 2012 Charger. that's the wifes ride. small cars are my favorite.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Excited

Hello all,

I drive a 2007 Ford Focus ZX4 SE, bought it with only 6 miles on the odometer. Only problems I have had is a little front end suspension and electrical issues in the dash board behind the gadges with light that flickers behind my temperature control. As the 87,200 miles draws near, it squeaks behind the glove compartment when I slow down and accelerate from a complete stop. The few things I love about it the most is, after 7 years it still starts, accelerates, and sounds the same when I bought it in 2007.

Mike.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just joined, after reading and reading and reading EVERYTHING that is all over this site! My girlfriend says that I'm obsessed! Haha, I say that I'm just passionate, and this is a group of people who are as well! My dad recently passed down to me his Black 2002 SVT Focus! It's great being able to drive the car everyday, and it really is the complete package for me!

·
Vive Les Revolucion!
4,034 Posts
Welcome to all new members! These forums are loaded it great info and even better ideas! Search around, find a group you enjoy chatting with, and most importantly, Drive Focii! :p

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi, my name is Frank and I come from Germany. I drive a Ford Focus III (MK3, DYB) 1.6L Duratec Ti-VCT (16V) in panther black metallic.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just a novice! Like to fool around with cars! To cotton pikin old to do much other than look. Trying to help my Grandson fix his 03 focus. Dang thang quit running, code PO193, fuel rail pressure sensor high? Maybe I'll post this. See if some of you whiz bangers can help me out[thumb].

·
Registered
6 Posts
Purchased a used 2012 sedan sFe model with 34k. So far everything is what I expected and enjoying the great mpg. Looking forward to many years of fun driving!

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
"Like a girl too pretty, a car too fast ..."

... I drive a Lotus Super 7 Replica from Birkin. ... a "new" engine from a donor '08 Focus. ... At 10 lbs of boost I'm getting 250.1 HP at the rear wheels, not bad for a car that weighs just under 1,200 lbs. ...

Chris from California
Do you know the song Too Much Fun? It sounds like that might be what you're having. [thumb]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Stuck Rear Seat - Frustrated!

I drive a 2001 White Focus Wagon SE 4 Door not counting the hatch on the back. I usually keep my back seat folded down and covered with cardboard to make it easier to load and unload, and to protect the upholstery from two large dogs.

I unfolded the rear seat to carry more passengers, but when I went to fold the seat back down, I found the seat caught on something and I can't free it to lift up the seat, fold down the seat backs, and replace the cardboard, so I can use the entire deck of the wagon.

I've searched and searched for a diagram so I can see what the seat is caught on, and pop it loose. So far no luck. Any help will be appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Love my Ride

I drive a 10 Focus S. Nothing special, but I did change out the crappy tires for some cooper z rated, and let me say it handles beautiful at 100. I want to increase the speed a little more and am looking for some ideas.

I love my Fords and I this is my 10th one.

[ffrocks]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello

Hello All
I just bought a 2014 Focus SE Hatchback and found this site as I was having problems with my brand new car. I owned a 2003 Focus and sadly had to sell it when moving overseas, but I am a big Focus Fan. I'm really happy to see such an extensive forum of Focus lovers.

Thanks
Neil

·
Registered
31 Posts

I'm an OLD shadetree mechanic, still trying to catch on to modern day electronics, mechanics, etc... Just was blessed? with a 04 focus se, 4 dr sedan with 185 grand showing on the meter from my Grandson, stationed at Ft Campbell, Ky (ARMY 101st Airborne, kinda embarrassed bout that as I'm a retarded Marine! Proud of him tho!!!). Been storing the car for him and he decided he would get a new one, so gave this one to me! Body and interior excellent, a few minor mechanicle probs as you can imagine. Hope I don't embarrass myself with dumb questions during my visits here. [pray]

·
Wit Da Silva Bullit
4,609 Posts
New to the focus world....

Hello all, Kaykay here... looking to make my car a focus fanatic able!!!

2012 Ford Focus SEL

found you guys by looking for focus forums on google...

hope to make that focus fest in july!

2161 - 2180 of 3457 Posts