Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2101 - 2120 of 3457 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
I just joined

My wife and I have a 2013 Tuxedo Black Hatch with a 5 speed manual. We really enjoy the car and I have been looking at FF for a few days and decided to join.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welp, guess it was time I joined a Focus forum. I recently traded in both my 03 Limited edition Grand Prix GT and 01 Grand Prix SE and picked up a new 2014 Focus ST. I absolutely love this car. I've only driven a manual once in my life but I always wanted one. Both my Prixs were taking a crap so I bit the bullet and got this. I get the A-plan so yeah, had to get the ST. Coming from GPONA.com, a few members there have left their GP's for a Focus, and so when I posted mine on there, well thats how I found this site. Looking forward to making this place my 2nd home, 2nd because Tumblr is first and always lol.
Not planning to do any mods just yet, but I am looking at Koni shocks/struts (when released) and the Ford Racing exhaust/intake/tune kit (also when its released). Wait just remembered, new pads are going on first thing spring time. I'm sorry but ford really cheaped out on the brakes for this car. Anyway, cant wait to meet everyone here. Also, anyone near Lexington, Ky message me, I want to meet local people too. Never was any locals for the GP.

The names Ryan btw.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, newbie here. Henry Ford is one of my heroes. Drive a 2013 Ford focus se hatchback. Flex. (although I've never tried 85). Had a problem with bucking. Bartow Ford replaced clutches. Still bucks a bit. Getting around 30 city. Awesome opossum. Can't get the mysync to play podcasts on my ipod. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
10 Posts

I've been checking in on the discussion forums for a few years, picking up little tidbids of info on 2.3 upgrades/suspension.
I spent time with Ford SVT "back in the day" as a Dealer Advisor for the SVT Owners Assoc., and was the guy who did the renderings of the SVT Focus, Cobra, Lightning & Contours in the form of T-shirts & frameable prints.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi!
I´m driving a 2005 Focus 2.0 Titanium 5-door, an european version :)
I´m new here and I wanted to share my car and technical know how with you, cause I´m a car mechanic. But I´mworking at a local Mercedes Benz dealer... please don´t kick me! :D
The right one is mine [^]

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi from Maine! I drive an 02 focus she auto. 116k on it.

Found you guys when I was looking for mods. Can't leave any car I own alone...

·
Registered
2 Posts
New to FF

I found FF while searching for parts for my 2004 Focus 2.0 SPI. So far I have found some great info. and plan to stick around.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This thread is to welcome new members. Stop in, tell us what you drive, how you found us, and say "Hi". Welcome to Focus Fanatics.[welcome]
Hi. In the Fall of 2013 I purchased a CPO 2012 Ford Focus Hatchback and love it. Had some concerns that sent me on the web and found this page. I purchased the extended warranty and have has some steering issues - So I am surfing through the posts to see if my question has already been put out there. Happy New Year! I look forwared to checking out this site more in the months to come.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello from Phoenix, AZ

I joined this forum awhile back, but have not posted anything yet.
I recently bought a used 2001 Focus SE from a youngster that belonged to one of them Ford Focus Car Clubs.
He had done quite a bit of Mods to this car, and that's the reason I bought it from him.
I will list all the Mods that I know of, a little later.
I'd just like to say that this site is awesome!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello

hi everyone !

i am a member since i bought my 2k13 manual focus but i had yet to introduced myself so here i am!

David, Quebec, Canada, Earth, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe

·
Registered
3 Posts
2014 SE Hatchback

Joined to find helpful hints and keep track of reported common and unusual problems. I'm a careful driver, and don't plan to modify my car, but want to keep abreast of what other owners are experiencing.
I've had my 2014 Focus SE HB for 5 months and 4,022 miles, now with no problems, until today!

The passenger door sometimes won't shut, and spontaneously opens (even at highway speeds!) I've been to the dealer (who can't find a problem) and have reported it to the NHTSA via their website.
Ford Customer Service is my next call.

I do enjoy the care, and hope to find help for this, and hopefully head off any future problems, with information on this website.

·
Registered
27 Posts
hey everyone .. I bought a blown up svt focus with a Jackson racing supercharger cheap I put a new head on it spun in new bearings water pump timing belt etc.etc. im on here to learn about the svt focus and sell some extra svt parts I have ...03 svt focus ..03 svt cobra

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am Ed. Purchased a 2012 Focus SEL around August of 2012 and have been very happy with it. I found this web site when I "googled" coolant problems for 2012 Ford Focus. I will discuss that problem later. In looking at the posts on the website it is apparent there is a wealth of information available. Wish I had found it earlier. Thank you all for sharing your information.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey everyone! Great community you all have here and I'm glad I found it! Has to be the easiest forum to find, all I did was type "focus forums" and it was at the top of the list. Looked around and really like the involvement here!

2002 SE Sedan

Just bought it this winter off of an older gentleman. 196,000kms. Real good condition with a few MINOR touch-ups! My second vehicle.

Thanks!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm from southern Ontario and I drive a 2005 Focus with some basic bolt ons. I love these cars as I've owned a couple and driven some other people's cars and by far the focus has been my favorite. I am learning automotive currently so any help from you guys in the community is greatly appreciated. [hihi][:)]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Afternoon all, name is Dan from Pittsburgh, I own a 2013 Focus SE Hatch with a stick, already installed Steeda Lowering Springs and Intake, aside from that completely stock. Hoping someone out on the interwebs knows where I can purchase performance rotors or at least brake pads (I like to Autocross). Thanks!

2101 - 2120 of 3457 Posts