Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Welcome FocusXtreme

42K views 407 replies 72 participants last post by  SPIinDisguise 
#1 ·
Welcome to FocusXtreme your Kentucky and South Indiana Focus Club.
Please introduce yourself here add your picture and tell us about you and your ride
Thank you and enjoy.

#167 ·
I am going to try to trow something together here sometime between the Aug meet and the end of Sept. I am kinda in the middle of everything. 2 hrs to Louisville, 2 to Nashville, 3-3.5 to Indy, 2.5 to STL.

Hey does Tugboat still post up here, or does anyone know him?

#170 ·
Well my jrsc was originally his. Just wondering the mileage he had on it. The guy I got it from was vauge and kept ignoring messages. Oh well.
Posted via FF Mobile

#177 ·
#172 ·
Only a few that aren't grandmas. And they aren't up for meets and what not. Its pretty lonely here.
Posted via FF Mobile

#175 ·
I think he is the guy that my buddy told me about. I sent him a pm about meeting, but no response.
Posted via FF Mobile

#193 ·
right now we are just trying to get it running, it was stuck in second when my brother bought it thinking that was it and good get a good car from it after he fixed it. but the previous owner some how set of the airbags and the driver pretensioner while trying to get it out of second. and we also found out that the synchros need to be replaced for 2nd and 3rd. so we are just waiting on the rebuild kit and looking for a drivers side pretensioner

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.