Focus Fanatics Forum banner

121 - 140 of 408 Posts

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts
Oh snap! Calendar marked. Lets hope she's running well enough to make the trek.

·
Super Moderator
9,527 Posts
Oh snap! Calendar marked. Lets hope she's running well enough to make the trek.
Hey Dustin, you are about an hour to hour and a half away from Louisville aren't you? You can probably meet up with those guys and follow them up to Cincy and we can all caravan up to Columbus. Seems like we're going to have a pack rolling up there lol.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Hello!
I'm new to the focus community, just got mine about a week ago. It's all standard so far, but I'm working on some plans in my head to make it awesome and the car I've always wanted. I'm open to any suggestions about mods, hopefully starting with some new wheels and some window tinting. I'm in Louisville and have been all my life.

zetecDon sent me this way, says you guys are pretty cool!

Here's my newest car, she's an '06 ZX4 S.

·
Super Moderator
9,527 Posts
hey Karyn glad to see you made it over here. Most of the local guys post here occasionally but are on the forums daily. But just have some patience and I am sure they will come through. It would also help if you let them know what you are looking for and if they know of any places to have some work done. Sometime's they have get togethers and I show up for them from time to time. Maybe Marty could have another get together or something.

·
FocusXtreme
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
Welcome aboard [headbang]

I'm a little slow on the forums in the winter since I only drive my focus when the weathers nice so soon as the sun comes out I start getting excited[hihi]

·
Bewst Anyone!!!
1,871 Posts
Welcome to the site. Yea i must admit we are pretty cool. ha. Nice lookin car you got there and looking forward to a g2g. And im pretty sure we can probably answer any questions you have.

jason

·
Rhinoliner!!!
2,577 Posts
mazda peeps suck.... im showing up to the next meet in my beat up ranger! haha i gotta find me a cheap wagon baaaaaaaaaad.

·
Bewst Anyone!!!
1,871 Posts
haha i got your voicemail the other day. I hope the scion is ok..... ha. But ya you need something.

And when it starts warming up a bit we deff need to do something. We should have a lets put a clutch in my car day.

·
Super Moderator
9,527 Posts
lol Jason, you still haven't replaced old slippy yet? I know it was slipping back in August when we all went to the go-kart track and when we met up at Marty's. Is this your DD and you can't have it down for any amount of time or something? Changing a clutch isn't a bear to do as long as you can have someone there helping out.

·
Bewst Anyone!!!
1,871 Posts
Ha yea its still not changed I just don't really have the time to do it myself plus never done one before. So I was just gonna take it to a place around here but I just don't wanna fork out $650 for it.
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Rhinoliner!!!
2,577 Posts
dont do that. we can just get together and work on it. we need to have a "lets paint calebs peice of shit truck flat black" day too. or rhino liner the whole thing

·
Bewst Anyone!!!
1,871 Posts
ha i had a buddy in HS that did his whole truck in rhino. It turned out pretty good. But yea it would be nice if we could do it sometime in the spring. Im sure marty has done one before. Hes a turtle during the winter tho.

·
Super Moderator
9,527 Posts
I think a majority of us are being turtles this winter. I tend not to move as quickly because I might injure myself lol. Hell I am only working on my car little by little and that means removing one bolt a day lol.

·
Bewst Anyone!!!
1,871 Posts
haha yea i meant he doesnt get on here much. Im deff not doing anything to the car unless it needs it this winter. It has taken me all winter to get my gauge surround in with my fuel and oil pressure gauges. But they're still not hooked up.

121 - 140 of 408 Posts