Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 408 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
can you post a couple pics of your blue svt of all around the car, id like to see more of it. and ride in a supercharged one im wanting to do that next summer hopefully

·
Registered
138 Posts
My name's Roman and I'm in Louisville. 03 ZX3 with a few mods. Pic of me and the car both getting pwnt in one night [whip]

·
GoKart and Me!!!
13,487 Posts
I've posted some pics before, but just did another photo shoot with my ZX4 SE.[8D] I know it's a bit dirty, today would have been a really good day to wash it, but it's supposed to rain tomorrow. I was unaware until very recently that there was a lot of you in Louisville.[dunno] I live on Fort Knox, at least for another year, and then I'll be going wherever the Army needs me. My mods ar listed in my signature.[wrenchin] I'm currently looking at painting my engine bay and mirror caps, as soon as I can match my paint. I'm also saving up to get my windows done this coming Spring, tight budget. Without further adieu; [thankyou]

·
Registered
132 Posts
Whats up guys, I'm a little out of place here... Ive got an '00 Cougar, not quite a Focus, but still a euro inspired Ford. I was driving home from work today when I saw drew03zx3 on I64 and saw his focusxtreme sticker.
My mods are:
ST200 rear strut tower brace
Front strut tower brace
Weapon R SRI
V-tech light covers
Spoiler

·
Registered
601 Posts
Hey man, I actually remember your car from this afternoon's commute. It looked good. Welcome to FX, and even though it isn't a Focus, you are more than welcome. I dunno if you saw, but there was an orange SVT Focus on the road at the same time. I was trying to get his/hers attention, lol.

What part of Middletown are you located? I live over there by Different Strokes.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm not from kentucky but am lookin for a club that competes hard at events im stationed in kansas but live in bama ill be gettin back soon and would like to talk to some one bout gettin in possibly i drive an 07 ZX3 not much done to it at the moment cause as soon as i bought it i was deployed but my plans are coming together and when i get home in april ill be ready to compete by the end of june anyone can email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
601 Posts
What are you talking about competing in? Autocross? If so I'll be doing all the events in my area this year. Although the season starts at the end of March.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ok well i guess i will keep lookin cause my ride can compete and i plan on doin that i just need a name so i can throw some credit to them but if you want i can toss the name on there and get you some street cred just let me know

21 - 40 of 408 Posts