Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
178 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

We are big fans of the Focus here at Diode Dynamics

We've had several in our studio throughout the years, most recently a brand new RS.

We have tons of helpful installation videos here on our YouTube Channel: Diode Dynamics YouTube

If you ever have lighting related questions, please feel free to give us a call: (314) 205-3033

Consider us your lighting resource and the best place to start if you are looking to learn more about lighting. Here's a link to our research section with more information: Research Automotive Lighting

Thank you!!
Nick C.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thank you for asking!

We run a small number of sales throughout the year, typically on major holidays. We will have a 4th of July sale most likely.

Nick C.
Good to know I'll keep an eye out for it (as I don't see anywhere to put myself on a email list).

You know there are other majors holidays before July 4th.. Easter, Passover, Cinco de Mayo, Memorial day, Summer solstice, just sayin' :)

·
Supporting Vendor
178 Posts
Good to know I'll keep an eye out for it (as I don't see anywhere to put myself on a email list).

You know there are other majors holidays before July 4th.. Easter, Passover, Cinco de Mayo, Memorial day, Summer solstice, just sayin' :)
Of course, but unfortunately, we rarely run sales. When we do, make sure to take advantage of it!

Thank you,
Nick C.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts