Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully someone will go for a ride in the wayback machine with me... ;)

A long time ago Ford sold a 5-spoke wheel under the Ford Racing brand that I think was called "Tuner" - a 17x7 wheel. It was either licensed from or later reproduced by ICW. Does anyone happen to know if both of these wheels shared the same +38mm offset, or if they were different?

It's this wheel:

I believe the Ford wheel was a single 4x108 bolt pattern, whereas the ICW replica was a dual bolt pattern. I just don't know if there were other differences.

(I know, a lot of questions about an old wheel - but I'm dealing with Saabs and Merkurs - heh! :) )

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
I'll move this to the Wheels & Tires section for more looks, can't remember that one off hand.

Just another Saab story....

Merkurs & Saabs - you like the cool stuff eh?

what's the one username here - Saabafoo?

Seen some rear ends from Merkurs in Foci for a 4WD setup, good use for parts from a crunched chassis.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am an automotive agnostic. ;) I've had a two Focii as well, and have nearly bought an SVT more times than I can count. Just haven't quite pulled the trigger. Last time I went out for one I ended up with an engine-swapped Fiero. ;)

·
So mote be it
8,950 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I looked around for a while in the classifieds here (where I got mine!) and I tend to agree with what you came up with - seems they're all the same. Lacking any other opinions, I'm gonna roll with that. ;)

Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts