Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just figured I would make a post that we should all meet on every Wednesday? or would everyone rather just meet once a month?

Meeting place would be at Orlando Speed World entrance off of HWY 50 at 6:45pm.

I think it would be kinda cool to have a movie night once a month were we all cruised into Waterford on a Friday or Saturday night. How awesome would that be? 5-10 Foci rolling into Waterford lakes.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TTT, I'll be there this Wednesday. I'm going to run the 2.0L of FURY! Anyone coming to watch?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bueller...Bueller

·
Something goes here
8,280 Posts
I would go but im broke, make sure you head over to the car meet by UCF on alafya and universty afterwards.

·
Something goes here
8,280 Posts
ok your invited lol

·
Something goes here
8,280 Posts
hopefully it will not be broken up this week like waht happan last week

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
REDFOCZ said:
I would go but im broke, make sure you head over to the car meet by UCF on alafya and universty afterwards.
I THINK I saw you last night. I wasn't in my foci, but you were turning right onto alafya around 930?

·
Registered
738 Posts
holy crap! people in the CFL area!!! nice... what meet is at alafaya and university? is that the saturday meet? I used to go to the denny's lot across from the fashion square mall...

·
Something goes here
8,280 Posts
CrispyBurn said:
holy crap! people in the CFL area!!! nice... what meet is at alafaya and university? is that the saturday meet? I used to go to the denny's lot across from the fashion square mall...
The meet at dennys gets broken up pretty quick,no the meet at alafaya and universty is on wed around 9:30-10:00 is when people start showing up

1 - 11 of 11 Posts