Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thursday 7/27 Long island Meet

Hey guys. In light in everyone itchin for a meet to be had, i say we just start meeting every thursday night at the Loews Raceway Movie theatre at 9 pm.

Lets start it off with a bang this weekend and get a good turn out.

So if you need directions or need any questions answered, call me at 631-833-8409, Im greg and available pretty much anytime.

·
SONIC ZX3
2,253 Posts
not good for me. I play hockey every monday tuesday and wednesday night. I have a game at 11:00 on wednesday. Probably could only stay an hour and might have to bring the blazer (fits my goalie stuff better) but if alot of people are down ill come with my stuff in the focus but could only stay for an hour.[:(]
im actually going to boston this weekend and been talking to some guys from there and were tring to put something together for this weekend. Ill represent long island focus!!

·
SONIC ZX3
2,253 Posts
next week I have a game at 11:00 again. then the week after 8:00 then 8:00 the week after that. If we could change the day to maybe a thursday that would be better for me. Just a thought.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey thats fine with me.

Date change: Thursdays

·
SONIC ZX3
2,253 Posts
thursday at 9:00 sounds good.
Ill be there. Mike would probably come too.(mustang gt)
what part of the parking lot? Between target and movies or chilis and movies?

·
Registered
124 Posts
yea if i have no plans i am down finally we are getting something done lol

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
SONIC ZX3
2,253 Posts
yeah me and mike are down. i talked to javier and he might not come if he does hell be there at 10

·
Registered
130 Posts
CLOSE

[paranoid] Dud im so close to you i can walk out of my crib walk two blocks and tell my poo doo to take a crap on the corner ,walk back and i know it will still be hot [:D]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts