Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
FF Affiliate
30,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL , a few guys contacted facebook and said I was not who I was saying I was and that i had many names etc etc so I am having to do the face picture and confirmation then I will be back , Nothing I didnt expect to happen with the haters , they dont want me there where people can see what really happened and get my side of the story , I will be back

Tom

·
FF Affiliate
30,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
shoot me a link to it , will have to go there to

I dont expect anything less from the devils crew , Funny they dont come here and start the BS , Cowards of the Internet

Tom

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts
$100 says its your competition going all panty hike and PMSing

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
Since I joined this site in 2007 there has always been a lot of hate on Tom; I'm sure plenty before then as well. Some of the folks have stopped using this site while moving the hate to other forums and Facebook. There has been many companies that have spun up only to disappear into the unknown. But there is Tom, still giving outstanding support to the Ford Focus community and people are STILL hating. I will never understand the time people waste to drag your name through the mud. I don't do the social media but kudos to you for persevering through the hate.

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
Tom, I welcomed you to FB, and when you're back ill invite you into the Sedan Mafia group. There have been plenty of back and forths between me and Tom, but thats the past, if he can move on I can also. Competition is always there, and without it, its called a monopoly. Most of my sponsored "Devils" are ST powered, or other auto brands... so to say the "Devils" have been stirring the pot is all hearsay... the only ones that say anything have a past with Tom. So its between him and them. Ill welcome Tom back to FB again when he returns and help him into a few private groups if he asks.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1turbofocus

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
shoot me a link to it , will have to go there to

I dont expect anything less from the devils crew , Funny they dont come here and start the BS , Cowards of the Internet

Tom
And I used to come here and start stuff with ya, most people have moved on from the Forums and have no desire to return.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1turbofocus

·
FF Affiliate
30,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Mike for coming here and saying that , im game and I think we can work together if thats on the table

I do have to say NONE of the haters on FB when I joined last week and it went south from a few there have NEVER bought anything from me , yet they were saying to talk to Mike for Tuning and saying how I did this and did that

Fact is 98% of the haters never bought anything from me yet they hear it so they pass it on 5th . 6th , 10th hand , like yea dude toms tune killed this guys Focus , it was my brothers , girl friends , dads , uncle`s 2nd cousins ,brother in laws , son , its ridiculous

If some one with first hand knowledge , has issues with me or something I did and they feel it needs to be posted let them grow some and post it here so it can be delt with , Im far from perfect and very human and will be the first to say I screwed up and I will do my best to make them happy , I have screwed up many times and I am sure will happen many more times

Tom

·
Registered
613 Posts
Lol way to go blaming another company......
Just face it some people like you some don’t. It’s life. And Facebook does that automatically it’s an algorithm you need to use your real name and create a page if it’s for your company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
FF Affiliate
30,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Lol way to go blaming another company......
Just face it some people like you some don’t. It’s life. And Facebook does that automatically it’s an algorithm you need to use your real name and create a page if it’s for your company.
Please show me where I blamed another company ???

I simply answered Mike where he said " Most of my sponsored "Devils" are ST powered, or other auto brands... so to say the "Devils" have been stirring the pot is all hearsay... " Which was actually directed to some one else but I answered what I saw in the FB post my self , I dont hold idiots and there response against mike or any other company , thats not me

I dont need to use my real name , there are MILLIONS of companies on FB , Ones like... FocusFanatics , Focaljet and 2,999,998 more , and 2 of my other company's are on FB not in my name and have been for 15 years +

I have 100% no issue with life , I have problems with haters/bashers posting BS that has no bases what so ever about me and what I do especially if they have not tried any of my products , NONE of the haters on FB when I was on for one day had ever bought anything from me so they have no right to hate or bash

Some like me and some dont , Ok but life to me isnt a popularity contest , I want people to like my customer service and my product , thats what I am selling and what there buying , Then if they actually talk to me and work with me why I am helping them with Customer Service for the product they bought 99% like me , many find me arrogant but love the product and I am happy with either

I am going to go where people are bashing me and fix the wrong and misleading information

Tom

·
Registered
613 Posts
Please show me where I blamed another company ???

I simply answered Mike where he said " Most of my sponsored "Devils" are ST powered, or other auto brands... so to say the "Devils" have been stirring the pot is all hearsay... " Which was actually directed to some one else but I answered what I saw in the FB post my self , I dont hold idiots and there response against mike or any other company , thats not me

I dont need to use my real name , there are MILLIONS of companies on FB , Ones like... FocusFanatics , Focaljet and 2,999,998 more , and 2 of my other company's are on FB not in my name and have been for 15 years +

I have 100% no issue with life , I have problems with haters/bashers posting BS that has no bases what so ever about me and what I do especially if they have not tried any of my products , NONE of the haters on FB when I was on for one day had ever bought anything from me so they have no right to hate or bash

Some like me and some dont , Ok but life to me isnt a popularity contest , I want people to like my customer service and my product , thats what I am selling and what there buying , Then if they actually talk to me and work with me why I am helping them with Customer Service for the product they bought 99% like me , many find me arrogant but love the product and I am happy with either

I am going to go where people are bashing me and fix the wrong and misleading information

Tom

Calm down no need to write an essay.

I’m just saying that isn’t nessisary if your wanting to co-exist peacefully regardless of anything else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
FF Affiliate
30,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That was before Mike and I had the leave it behind and I have left it behind

Mike is no more responsible for what his Customers say then I am for mine , that was no reflection on Mike or his company , Crew = Customers not the shop or business

If Mike took it as his shop or business I do apologize to Mike and will remove it if he wants

Tom

Tom

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
Can people list a few of the top face book Focus pages

Tom
NA or ST, Mk1 or MK3

owner: Rebel Devil Customs
Red Devil STedan #1
Project NAS-T

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hi Tom,
Being in IT and working for a data center that hosts a lot of company websites, I thought I would offer a bit of website feedback which is probably the only way that I would ever be able to offer you any help :)

1. You have a couple broken links on the site.
Under Focus Store > Zetec > DIY Turbo Kit.
Code:
Broken: http://https//focus-power.com/product/zetec-diy-turbo-kit/
Fixed: https://focus-power.com/product/zetec-diy-turbo-kit/
Under the Our Company page, the text Ford Focus Community.
Code:
Broken: https://focus-power.com/our-company/www.focusfanatics.com
Fixed: http://www.focusfanatics.com
Under Tuning Process > Submit Tuning Information, the email address link.
Code:
Broken: https://web.archive.org/web/20121217064128/mailto:[email protected]
Fixed: mailto:[email protected]
2. More of an aesthetics suggestion than an actual problem. A couple of the background photos you have rotating on the landing page are a bit pixelated because they are too small for the display area. If you want to use these photos and don't have a larger copy, a common way to address this in web design is to enlarge the image before you upload it and add a slight blur to obscure the pixelation. Then you would typically add some larger text box / banner on top of the image or some other major element on the page to give the eyes something else to focus on so the blurry images don't strain the eyes. You could either put this text/element on the photo before you upload it, or if the code are using to cycle these images has options for adding text you could do it there (looks like a WordPress plugin). Below are a couple examples of this approach.

https://designmodo.com/blur-backgrounds-websites/

Great to see that the website is up though! I like the rest of the site, the navigation, modern icons, etc. Hopefully I will get around to getting a tune from you soon, got so many parts waiting to go on my car and have to catch up with those before I can pile more on to the plate.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts