Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
I got the Husky Liners as well. I decided to go with those because of price and the dead pedal coverage. I am still happy with them and would get them again. Ordered them from the states back in 2011 but I know that PartSource sells them now. Just bought some as a gift for a Mazda 3 for 148$ plus taxes. For those interested, PartSource also sells the Weathertechs.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The official Ford ones don't cover the area under and behind the pedals nor the dead pedal area. I got them as a freebie from the dealer so I guess I can't complain too much.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I got the Huskies, full set front, back, and cargo, and paid $30 less than the price of the front and rear WeatherTechs.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I'm seeing Weathertechs for sale (used)...dead pedal looked too short to me however in the pictures, and this thread confirms it.

Won't they leak where the round connectors are? I haven't looked closely at the OEMs to see if they are water tight. I really dislike the mechanism - not going to last. Hate having to yank to remove them. I take mine out often to drain the saltwater (Syracuse...).

I have the summer and winter Ford mats. I thought the summer mats were installed (because they are so tiny) and winters were in the packaging...so I took the "winters" out of the packaging the other day, and to my surprise they were the summers!!! Wow are they ever thin/cheap and I can't believe the others are "winter" mats. Neither set covers the dead pedal area at ALL...wtf.

I have a huge set in my Contour (have never seen anything like them locally since buying them at Pep-boys 10+ years ago) - no name brand is on them. They are pretty thin and over time developed holes/cracks along ridges where they were too thin...salt water got under the mats. :-( I hope these don't/won't have the same issue.

Probably could add rubber to make the Weathertechs taller...but that's insane. $120 floor mats ought to be much better!

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Husky liners....dead pedal coverage FTW!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I got the Husky liners mainly due to their lower price. I have had WeatherTech floor mats in the past (for my Honda Accord) and I think that they are a great product. I paid $128.95 for my Husky liners shipped from Amazon. I also got the WeatherTech cargo cover which I am very happy with.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts