Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been facinated by this intake design lately, just wondering if anyone has this on their car or your opinions on it

·
Registered
743 Posts
any pictures of it

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Is that the glowing crap intake from ebay? If it's the one below.......RUN, POS time 10,000!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
LoL!! Like the pro above said, dont even. Stick with what will give you the gains and performance you need, Volant, AEM, Pipercross...Enough said

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Funny picture, seems very futuristic, think that will caught a lot of attention from people that dont know e-bays strategy of selling chinese crap

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
i had one on my grand am gt, i felt as good as gain as you can from a air intake, i say if ou can find one for our cars get it

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
I'm sure the piping is fine but the elbow (rubber) and the filter are surely typical ebay crap. It's your money but for the price of that junk, you can get yourself a used VOLANT or PIPERCROSS which is 10 times better then those, both in quality and overall performance.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow, lol sounds like an ebay intake witchhunt! Weapon R is an actual brand (trust me i know ebay junk when i see it!) i do have to agree the picture looks cheesy as [email protected]#%, but some ebay retailer probably did that as I haven't seen it on any of their actual pages (enough of defending a brand i have never purchased from lol)

anyways thanks svtguy21 for your actual input!

heres some links you guys can check out
http://www.tprmag.com/issue/1/sr-results.shtml

http://www.weapon-r.com/home.html

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
Weapon R has been around since the beginning and the make okay stuff, not the best, but far from crap, too...

And if you look at the picture I think inline- fusion takes place in their intake, so it's a MUST-BUY!!!-----<<< sorry, couldn't help it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts