Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
No I haven't seen the 302 Foci round town sad to say...and yes the Focus was an SVT, it's only about 1/4 mile away from my house. I should run over there sometime and find out what he/she's done to it. If you've seen a black wagon around town I think it was most likely me...I haven't seen another black focus wagon yet.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Sorry man ! [:(] the car show happened two weeks ago [:(] BUT, If you're intrested in meeting up with me somewhere here in my town and bring some of your buddys down 2, it be cool to see some Florida Focis and make some plans to go to future FL car shows and all the Focis in the 239 or 941 want to meet up, I usually meet with my buddys @ Advanced Auto Parts in FT. Myers across the street from Best Buy on 41 North like around 9:00 pm and on, if any ?'s email @ [email protected]

PEACE [burnout] [burnout]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys, Im from Lakeland but I used to go to Florida Gulf Coast University and still have some friends down there. I would love to come down there and go to a g2g or show or something. Any upcoming events planned? [?]

My Focus

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Hey just let me know when u wanna meet aight !!!!
PEACE [burnout] [burnout]

21 - 26 of 26 Posts